@ RiotNome Please help get something done about Kassadin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EinedisSoPro

12-21-2012

Kass continues to completely break Dominion. I have not played a game in a month where if one team has a Kass and the other doesn't, they have lost. They all put up insane numbers and break the game.

Every game goes the same:
1.) First 5 mins are even, everything is cool. You hope, maybe first time Kass we have a chance?
2.) By 8 mins in Kass has his RoA, and is probably 8/2 ish by now. Frustration sets in
3.) 10 mins in Kass is off the rails, humming along at a 12/3 pace. I yell in chat how I want the person to die IRL
4.) 11 mins in, teammates from winning team comes to defend Kass. Build MR, build this build that, he has counters, etc etc. This is my favorite step by the way.
5.) 12 mins, proceed to dance in your spawn, its over.

Would love to spend money on this game, but until Dominion gets some attention, I will not. I guess that is the only way to try and effect change, as feeble as it may be.

If the entire Dominion community stopped spending $$, even on stuff for SR, maybe it would showup on someones radar?

OxBaker

12-21-2012

Totally agree with OP. I find myself playing less and less on this mode just because of a handful of champs like Kass.

Chaosos

12-21-2012

Cross-posting idea I had from a different thread in response to the Lightbringer change to hardcounter stealth traps:
Unique Active: Drop a destructible rift-breaker that lasts for 10 seconds. Enemies that attempt to blink (Not dash, blink), within 700 units are instead teleported to the riftbreaker, and the riftbreaker is destroyed. 60s CD, has the health of a ward

Throw that on a current/new item, call it good. Doesn't shut down everyone, but does something about the problematic issue (Blinks being super strong, dashes aren't quite as large an issue)

Tempestphile

12-21-2012

if every kass game (in enemy team) i lost in blind pick is lost forgiven, i bet i have + 60 W/L at least

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

bump/support for do something about kass. he is the only champ that straight up breaks dom.

MajorUrsa

01-10-2013

Nerf, disable, delete Kassadin. Fix this issue.

MajorUrsa

01-10-2013

I just thought I would reiterate how much of an issue this has become for the Dominion community. Its about sending a message.