AFK is prevalent in Dominon.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JDanteL

12-17-2012

After a week of bashing my head into the keyboard because of that 1 champ that would never leave base, never purchase an item, never contribute ANYTHING, I decided to keep track of how many AFKers in relation to the amount of games I played. This is what I've found:

Over the last 25 games :
1 AFK on my team : 9 games. 7 never played. 2 Left mid game.
1 AFK on other team : 4 games. Didnt pay attention if they left mid game.
1 AFK on each team : 2 games.
2 AFK on my team : 1. Fabulous.
2 AFK on other team : 0
3+ on either team : 0

I really can't understand why there is an incredible amount of leavers/AFKers in this mode. It is becoming increasingly annoying for obvious reasons. Why does this happen? How can it be fixed? I always report after the game.

A Slime Appears

12-17-2012

I wanted to keep track of this one time...then I realized that by doing so I would probably make myself quit dominion because of the results.

As for why there is a **** ton of leavers, simple : "it's just dominion".

*sigh*

Man

12-17-2012

Yeah, it annoys me as well. I love dominion a lot as a nice break from SR but I always seem to get an AFK !

TCWA Tigerbite

12-17-2012

Low ELO usually consists of people from SR that are trying new champs/builds (or in most cases, just trolling the dominion game mode.) So...it's YOUR KIND that are ruining the game mode.

Feel free to drop by the dominatedominion chat room and team up with some people in there! You wont have to worry about AFKs and you'll get that ELO boost to get out of SR land.

IIZekoII

12-17-2012

when youR hidden elo get better they are not there anymore. the only afk you have is when servers are having some issues and things like that. they are very rare. nobody is trolling anymore or doing their own little thing with a stupid build(not unusual, plain stupid) and 90% of the people you play with are very nice and enjoyable to play with and everyone is trying 2 things. winning the game and having fun regardless,win or lost. play more and it will get better.
and the last thing i have to say.

GO PLAY DRAFT ><