Against All Odds is Searching for Jungle/Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemand

12-13-2012

We are currently in search of a Support

We are looking to get into the competitive fields by doing tournaments weekly

What we are looking for:
Available on weekends and weekdays
Knowledge of the game
~1500 elo

Currently the team consist of

Mid: Tumystic
Top: Cascadethegreat
ADC: Lolethal
Support:?
Jungle: Gauzeee

If you wish to tryout Message me in game or leave a forum post.

EDIT: We are proud to announce that we found a jungle Gauzeee and he will be fulfilling the role of Jungle for our team Against All Odds, We are STILL looking for a support so if you are looking to try out please keep posting and adding me in game!

Lemand

12-13-2012

Bump

FuknIrish

12-13-2012

Hey, I'm FuknIrish and the main roles I play are Jungle and Support so I can fit either role if you want. I can do all of those time requirements but I do not fit the elo. I'm a 1300 elo player. anyway thanks for your time hope to here from you.-FuknIrish-

TFFoS

12-14-2012

I'm currently 1650+ in solo queue. I typically main support, as it allows me to focus on a broader picture aspect of the game, but know jungle fairly well (though on a limited selection of champions).

My IGN is the same as my forum name. Send me a message in game if you would like me to try out.

LoseToaNoob

12-14-2012

im interested my current elo 1520 i would like to say im one of the better junglers out there not to sound cocky but i am hands down u can add me ingame if interested SuperbGanker

Zimmyo

12-15-2012

Heya. I am a 1700 experienced jungler from S2. I am a very active player and got time both weekdays and weekends for sure. No problems with communicating and got a proper mic. Will send you a friend request in game and I'm down to answer anything you want to know.

Rockaqt

12-15-2012

Hey there, I can support easily I understand what needs to be done with an adc if they like to play agressive or passive. Looking for a new team at the moment. 1559 Elo in S3 atm. Was 1640 Last season. Feel Free to add me in game.

Ign Rockaqt.

Lemand

12-15-2012

Bump

We have found our jungler Gauzeee!

We are still in search of a support if you are out there and looking for a team Add me in game or post!

TXH SupportDaddy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Added you in game

Lemand

12-17-2012

Still searching for a support!