Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Attwell stood up and grabbed her arm gently, pushing it off of his collar. He smiled at her tiredly.
"No, it's fine, it was just... a lot to take in at once. Though, I am tired." he closed his eyes. "I think I want to rest before we get going again."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-20-2012

Kirei sighed.

"I think this is as far as we need to go, you've seen the city, we'll rest up and then leave alright?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Attwell nodded,
"Yeah, I just want to sleep first."
The constructs that Attwell had brought with them began pitching tents for everyone.

GizzyBear

12-20-2012

Kel was walking along the ruins of Icathia, he had arrived to this ruin town a couple of hours ago, and he felt that going back into the void was just a waste of his time, something was going on, he just didn't know what was going on, and all he knew that a storm will be coming soon.

"What kind of people would summon the void onto this world? Probably some crazy Icathian group who believed that washing the world, and using the void was the only way to get rid of all the damages from the Rune Wars or maybe something else... Either way they were wrong, and this is their punishment...The only people they washed was themselves, and now soon it may wash the world...I hope it doesn't come to that."

Kel looking around at the ruins of Icathia, the buildings were collapsed, not much was left in the town, and was buried under the sands.

*Sigh* "Time to go to work."

Kel opened the portal to the void, getting out of the shell that he was borrowing, and leaving it behind. He looked at the empty fake human shell, and buried it under the sands, after that he entered the void, and expected to see another hellish experience.

leirynot

12-21-2012

Attwell climbed into one of the tents that had been set up. Anyone who went to check on him would find him sleeping peacefully.

The sun continued to set, and it began to get cold.

Blade3324

12-21-2012

Jack held his arms, sighing a bit. "Heat in the day... Bitter cold in the night." He muttered to himself. He walked over to his tent, and created a small orb of arcane energy, which acted as a small makeshift heater. He opened up his journal book once again and took note of what happened today, along with other comments that came up to his mind.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-21-2012

Kirei sighed, she looked around but ultimately decided she would spend the night in Attwell's tent. She walked over to it and opened it up, stepping in.

leirynot

12-21-2012

Kirei would see Attwell in the tent, sleeping, with Araneo standing guard next to him. He appeared to be sleeping peacefully, though something seemed off. She would not be able to hear him, his breathing, heartbeat, nothing. He rolled over, but not even that produced any sound.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-22-2012

Kirei looked suspiciously toward Attwell, kneeling down and placing a gentle hand on his shoulder to see what would happen.

Broshevick

12-22-2012

Nikoli waited for everyone to walk into their tents then moved up himself, walking into one and laying down, staring up at the roof of the tent.