Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

"If you know how to do so, then good." He stood up, finished with his own work, Nikoli would just have to finish fusing the rocks together, then the portal would be ready. "Thank you for all of your help."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Nikoli stood up, having finished attaching the rocks. He moved and stood back slightly, not saying a word and simply waiting for the portal to open.

GizzyBear

02-07-2013

Kel looked at the door that would lead them back to their world, he got up front, and concentrated most of his energy to open the void portal... A void portal was open after a few moments, but Kel knew that the void portal will be there for quite a while.

"Alright, you all must hurry in, I'll deal with the others. The portal will close in five minutes, and I'll stall as much time as I can so the other void beings can't enter this portal, now go."

leirynot

02-07-2013

Attwell nodded, "Thank you for the help... I will wait outside, in case anything gets by you. Good luck."
He would wait for Nikoli to go through, then pick up Kirei with his good arm, wrapping it around her chest and lifting her such that her back was to his chest. Then drag her toward the portal, and would be able to go through if she did not wake up and struggle.

Scarlet Phoenix

02-08-2013

Kirei's eyes slowly opened as she raised her head up. "We dead yet?"

leirynot

02-08-2013

Attwell continued holding her, not sure how healthy she was yet. "No, we're almost out. We just need to walk through the portal. It will be easier if I don't have to carry you through."

Scarlet Phoenix

02-08-2013

Kirei let out a groan "Well to bad, my entire body is still numb so you're going to have to carry me."

Broshevick

02-08-2013

Nikoli watched the pair and sighed, walking through the portal.

leirynot

02-08-2013

Attwell sighed slightly, "Alright then."
He carried her through the portal, making sure she went through before he did. Once on the other side, he gently laid her down, then quickly turned to face the portal and began chanting in Icathian. After a few seconds, a large burst of void corruption left his body and went into the portal, where it rejoined the void and would do no further harm.

Scarlet Phoenix

02-08-2013

Kirei rolls her eyes "Fine, leave me on the ground like a rag doll."