Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weenie Lord Shen

12-16-2012

"I could hold him down just as well you know." He said.

((Should probably mention he's in his adventure clothing and not robes.))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Nikoli turned to Jack. His frustration was clouding his judgement, and he gave Jack a displeased look, clearly taking it out on him.

"Right now? Probably. when I'm suited up? Not a chance. Though, I wouldn't mind testing that, as you can see I'm a little frustrated right now, and I wouldn't mind letting some of that out."

Weenie Lord Shen

12-16-2012

Jack sighed. "I know this is hard, but you'll need to keep a cool head okay? Make sure you don't do anything you may regret."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-16-2012

Kirei kept completely silent but would follow Attwell when he left.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Nikoli stared at Jack like he had just said the stupidest thing he had ever heard.

"We are heading off into possible the most deadly area on the face of the continent because a friend with known mental issues has voices in his head convincing him it's a good idea. This is more then just hard to keep cool, it's hard to make myself believe any of us are sane for going."

He turned around and started walking forward.

"Let's just get this over with."

leirynot

12-17-2012

Attwell sighed then looked at Nikoli, "You do realize that I was planning on teleporting us to a closer location that we would actually set off from?"

Broshevick

12-18-2012

Nikoli walked back to the group.

"Then do it already, let's get moving."

leirynot

12-18-2012

"Alright then, everyone ready?"
He began channeling a teleport spell, it would take a few seconds to take them and the supplies.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-18-2012

Kirei stood beside Attwell silently

Weenie Lord Shen

12-18-2012

Jack slowly shook Nikoli's head. "Don't worry. I'm a trained summoner, I've studied the Void a bit to know how to handle the situation." He said. "Worse comes to worst I'll teleport us all out." He said, as he began to move along with the group, ready to head out.

12345612 ... 26