Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-04-2013

Kirei waved her hand dismissively. "I have NO idea what you're talking about Nicky. Do you honestly think I would hurt my dear dear friends? ME of all people?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Attwell walked over to the two, "That's enough... both of you... we... can deal with these... issues... when we get out." He turned to Kirei, "Just... try to be more careful."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Nikoli stared at her. This was Kirei after all, maybe all of the stress was getting to his head. He de-suited and sighed, extending a hand.

"Alright... I'm sorry for accusing you, maybe I'm letting the stress get to me."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-04-2013

Kirei rolled her eyes. "I WAS being careful, what are a few burn marks compared to being strangled by vines?" She grinned shaking Nikoli's hand with enough strength to cause a fair bit of pain. Pulling back. "Whoops, guess I don't know my own strength, sorry~"

Broshevick

01-04-2013

Nikoli felt the pain but didn't show it, smiling apologetically still. Inside, however, he was saddened slightly, this confirmed his suspicions.

"No problem."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-04-2013

Kirei kept her grin and giggled, a bit too cheerfully given their situation. "Onward!"

Blade3324

01-05-2013

After being lit on fire and being pulled off the vines, he got up. Well that hurt to say the least. He glared at her while she wasn't looking. Something was NOT right with this picture. He continued to move with the group.

GizzyBear

01-05-2013

The group was already being broken, teammates making bad decisions, and distrust. Kel had to get them out fast before they start to turn on each other.

"The portal is still far, so lets keep going, who knows what is coming after us after all that ruckus we made."

leirynot

01-05-2013

Attwell nodded,
"Agreed... we need to keep moving."
He walked over to Kel, ready to continue following.

((Gizzy, since Kel is leading the group and you know more about the Void than me, you can decide when they are attacked and when they reach the portal. Basically I'm putting you in control, makes things easier I think, just let me know if you want me in control instead.))

GizzyBear

01-05-2013

(Alright then.)

Kel knew that there was no such thing as a safe route in the void, this route they were taking wasn't exactly safe either, the territory that they were in right now belonged to the Teeth clan, where Cho'Gah was born at. Kel only took that route because it was the closest route to the portal. It was easy opening a portal to the void, but getting out is another story.

"We're almost there, if we could just pass through this path, the portal won't be too far ahead."

Kel wondered what kind of hell was lurking around these areas, he never knew himself since he always avoided it, but he knew the area well enough to know that a portal was close by. Luckilyno void beings were nearby, they must have migrated elsewhere, but that didn't mean this place was safe.

"...Empty, or so it looks."

Kel looked at the ground, sensing void energy again, he looked around the group.

"Back up a bit, all of you. Get ready, something is coming."

The ground was shaking a lot, Kel backed up a bit, getting ready to trap the void being.