Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-02-2013

Kirei sighed. "Alright then, we'll see how it goes...I do kind of feel like killing things."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Attwell was still being held to the ground by the plants, struggling against them. "Kirei... your Attwell will... be returned to you... when we get out of here..." His broken arm made a sickening crack as the plants wrapped around and twisted it, seeming to target the weak point. Attwell groaned in pain.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-03-2013

Kirei grinned, raising a hand toward Attwell, fire would sprout from the ground around him and begin burning the plants off, though also burning him for a moment before the flames vanished. "There, I helped."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Nikoli moved off by himself, waiting a few steps ahead of the group for them to decide what to do next.

leirynot

01-04-2013

Attwell got back up slowly, holding his arm. "Thank... thank you Kirei... Come on... we need... to keep moving."

((I assume Jack can handle the plants fairly easily.))

Blade3324

01-04-2013

"Ummm... Help Kirei?!"

And there he was, making small gasps of pain as they nipped at him. Sure it didn't hurt as much with the jacket on, but still.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-04-2013

Kirei grinned, raising a hand toward Jack. "Okay." she said, almost creepily as fire wrapped around him and set him completely ablaze.

Broshevick

01-04-2013

Nikoli noticed what Kirei was doing and sighed, moving over to Jack and ripping the vines off him, before dropping him on the ground. He moved over to Kirei and stood in front of her, towering in front of her.

"I don't care if you choose to be a bit aggressive, but don't take it out too far, or I'll give you the same treatment."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-04-2013

Kirei grinned up at Nikoli. "What? I was simply saving a dear friend of mine from the vines, plants burn easily."

Broshevick

01-04-2013

Nikoli looked down at her, seeming to lean over her as aggressively as possible in his suit.

"Don't feed me that ****. I know what you're up to, at least be honest about it. As I said, I don't care so long as you don't pull **** like that again. Got it?"