Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-28-2012

Kirei looked at the spider as it spoke. "Let us know what, secrets of the void? Why should we even trust you? Either way we're as good as dead in this world so I suppose it doesn't matter much anyway."

GizzyBear

12-28-2012

Kel looked at Kirei, and knew the deepest roots of her family blood line just by looking at her energy, she had a similar energy of someone he knew very well.

"If you do not trust me, do you know Athelia? She is a good friend of mines, and you seem to have a similar aura to hers, so maybe you know her. Even though I may have not treated her nicely to her in the past, I still consider her something that is worth protecting, and I couldn't bare to let a relative or her friends to be killed here."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-28-2012

Kirei crossed her arms and glared at Kel "My mother would never talk with a void creature like you, it's obvious that you've tapped into my memories."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Attwell looked between the two. "That seems... far more likely... than you actually knowing her."

GizzyBear

12-28-2012

Kel found it insulting that Kirei would say that Athelia would never talk to a creature like Kel.

"You think that I tapped in your memories, that Athelia would never talk to beings like me? I only know your related to her because you have a similar energy as her. You think what you want, but it won't change the fact that I actually know her, and I probably know her more than you do."

Kel didn't want to argue with her right now, every minute they spent here talking the higher chance that they will die here, maybe not himself since he could probably live if he left them, but seeing that it wasn't necessary too, he did not, and would not leave them till they reach to safety.

"....No more talking, you all have to leave now, if you want to live follow me although I can't agree that it will be safe."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-28-2012

Kirei rolled her eyes and shrugged "We're going to die either way, might as well be food for something instead of just rotting out here."

GizzyBear

12-28-2012

Kel wondered why Kirei was so negative about this situation even though it was a bad situation, he knew that Athelia would never be this negative, Kirei had nothing in common with Athelia except that she's her daughter, and Kel was disappointed that Kirei was not as strong minded as he thought she would be.

"Follow me, don't get left behind otherwise I'll leave you."

Kel started crawling forward, looking around to make sure that no predators were nearby.

"...I don't know the reason, but all of you should not have come here....Humans are not made to come to the void... No human should go here."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-29-2012

((If Kel knows about Athelia's 'flaw' than he'd probably notice Kirei is using something almost identical to it right now. ))

Kirei followed afterward, shrugging. "We obviously didn't come here on purpose, well, most of us." she shot a small glare at Attwell. "Someone decided to follow strange voices in their head."

GizzyBear

12-29-2012

(Yeah Kel knows that about Athelia's 'flaw', and that Kirei is using something similar to it.)

"Even if that someone followed strange voices in their head telling them to go to the void they shouldn't. It's like a voice telling you to go kill yourself, would you do it? No, not at all."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-29-2012

"Exactly, we tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't listen and look where he managed to get us, I told you that you were being an idiot Attwell." Kirei crossed her arms and sighs.