Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Attwell continued walking as well, deciding that his normal personality would have to deal with this. He looked around as he walked expecting some creature appear at any second and try to kill them.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-27-2012

Kirei seemed to be completely off her guard, not even caring as they walked.

GizzyBear

12-28-2012

Kel felt a far off presence, someone must have stepped on a web that he had placed long ago. It seems that the one who stepped on it was a human, and Kel knew that no human should ever come here. Deciding that it was best to get rid of the problem before it got out of hand, Kel headed towards the human, also noticing the group near them. It will only take a few minutes to reach them in his enlarged spider form, but just in case, Kel will see what the group is up to first before he got rid of them for entering the void in the first place. Any humans who learn the secrets of the void must die in the void, so the knowledge that should not be known in the first place will not spread.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Attwell continued walking, and spoke to the others. "Nikoli, I suggest... that you suit up, we don't know... what lies ahead. I should also... let everyone... know. If... if I die... the Void corruption... will kill you or... drive you mad quickly... I am the only... thing stopping it."

Kel would see that they were walking, probably looking for a way out, and that one of them seemed injured and severely weakened. Everyone except for him was fine, which would be surprising based on how the Void corrupted people. Perhaps one or more of them already knew a few secrets of the Void.

GizzyBear

12-28-2012

Kel saw the group, he noticed that none of them except one person had the void aura in them. Kel decided to camouflage himself, so they couldn't see him, and he also found it strange that none of them were corrupted by the void. He looked around, seeing that it was Attwell who was protecting them from the void, if he died or something bad happened, they would be all corrupted.

"Seems they are lost..."

Kel wondered how he should help them, he decided to show himself, but not up front, he didn't want to frighten them, and he knew that they probably wouldn't trust him if he just came up to them, offering help.

"This is so troublesome... I need to get those humans out before they learn anything.

Kel decided to show himself anyways, but only enlarging himself to the point where he is half of a human size. He crawled towards them, slowly and carefully, just in case they might attack. The group will now notice that a medium size void spider was crawling towards them, but slowly, and then it stopped crawling towards them, keeping its distance as of it were frighten of them.

leirynot

12-28-2012

Attwell noticed a spider approaching him and stopped, since the creature seemed afraid, he made no hostile action, he just watched it. He looked to the others. "I suggest... we don't attack... yet, there may... be others nearby that it could alert." His voice was still filled with pain from some taking the Void corruption of the others into himself, though he was somehow dealing with it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-28-2012

Kirei looked toward the spider, shrugging. "Why are we even bothering to stop for it?"

Blade3324

12-28-2012

Jack followed the group, looking around the Void. He took note of the large spider near them. "... Perhaps it could no something? I mean all the Void creatures can speak our language, perhaps it could help us?" He said, as idiotic and crazy it sounded.

leirynot

12-28-2012

Attwell looked at Jack as though he were a total idiot. "I don't think it would... help us... Kirei is right... we should keep moving. Keep an eye on it... and look out for others. Who knows what... it will do when we... turn our backs."

GizzyBear

12-28-2012

Kel noticed that they looked worried that he may attack them, he wondered if he should offer help, but would they trust him?.

"You should not be here, leave and don't come back. If you are lost I'll help you find a way out, but it will be dangerous....I can't allow you to stay here any longer, I can't allow you to know."