Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

"I... will need your input on this Nikoli... I feel it is not... my decision to make... finding a portal to use... will be faster... but will no doubt be violent... building one will... take longer... but it will also be less violent."
He turned to Kirei.
"We can get out... if we try... and the fact that something... is probably coming... is why we need to get moving."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Nikoli sighed.

"Right now, I really want to punch something in particular, but since this is not the best choice of option, I'm up for some stress relief."

Scarlet Phoenix

12-27-2012

Kirei shrugged. "Well good luck with that, this is the void, it's not the kind of place you can just visit for a day and then leave at your leisure. Chances are we're all going to die."

leirynot

12-27-2012

Attwell managed to stand, though he seemed vary unsteady. "Come on, perhaps... we can find a portal that's relatively unguarded... At least doing that gives us some... chance... better than just sitting here."

Scarlet Phoenix

12-27-2012

Kirei shrugged, standing up. "If you wanna walk toward your death than I might as well follow, if you think something like Cho'gath is bad you don't want to know what the rest of the creatures here will be like."

leirynot

12-27-2012

Attwell began using some of the knowledge that had been implanted to search for a portal and began slowly walking in that direction, his broken arm being held tightly to his body. Watching him walk would make one think that he was probably not the best person to take the lead. As he walked he spoke to Kirei. "You seem... unusually pessimistic... the Void corruption... can't be causing this... what is?"

Broshevick

12-27-2012

Nikoli followed the pair silently, not saying a word and clearly angry.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-27-2012

Kirei shrugged "I've just accepted we're all going to die."

leirynot

12-27-2012

Attwell stopped and looked at her.
"Uncharacteristically pessimistic indeed... and violent... as well as... having a lack of... pity or remorse... When I... nearly killed you... you were unwilling... to try to stop me... yet... earlier you broke my arm... and threatened to kill me... and seem... not to react... to the pain I'm in... not that I... would allow you to help."
He continued walking slowly.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-27-2012

Kirei continued walking, shrugging once more "Whatever..."