Is these new nonap defence what you want?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SylvanasArc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

As what i have said in the topic. I'm very sorry that i was not an native speaker, but i hope you can read this.
Seicens these changes from seaseon 3, this game is not happier than before. there is some subjects about that.
1. the changes with APs and AP iteams, they have been nefered again and again, the CDR and the AP have been lower and lower. And for a thank is harder build on MRs.
2 too many troll players than before. more player are welcomed and i am happy to play with them, but i hate these trolled the whole game and think thay are good. Most of them are play with friend, and i get 3 reports for just say they are bad when they are really bad without 500 wins. this makes me angary. is that we need to shut up when they have friends around even they troll?
3. server poblem is so annoing these days, alway d/c when playing. i dont really care about normals but i nearly play normal only. so can we have a good environment with that. so thankful for that.
if someone can read and understand. plz commnet.

Ask Thresh

02-14-2013

Resistance/armor UP, Health OP.

You try killing a HP tank with any AP that isn't obscene burst, like Fidd or Veigar.

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-14-2013

Wrong forum.