Can we get passed this "I CALLED MID" ****?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

When I join a lobby and I pick viegar (or insert other MID or any other position for that matter). Then in a few seconds I start to type mid because no one has. and literally a millisecond earlier you send mid. That doesn't mead you "Called mid"... that doesn't mean you get mid. I already picked... learn to recognize positions. Not like I picked Malph and then waited and called top with smite as my sum spell... I picked a player only viable mid when following META.
This is why a pre-game lobby chat log would be no better than the in game one. You can't tell what people are doing in game.
Can we get rid of these players that think pulling the old copy-pasta "I'm going mid faqqots" ready for the second lobby starts up. Because I am tired of them getting mid and then feeding anyway. When ever someone calls a position as soon as lobby pops and refuses to do anything else. That is just as bad as an insta-lock. I don't see why people don't get that. How is *lobby open* *pick* *lock* any different than
*lobby open* "IM GOING MID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "NOPE I CALLED IT" "NOPE" "NOPE" "CALLED IT" "I CALLED IT FIRST TO BAD FAQQOT!!!!!" "I GOT MID"....just because you didn't hit the lock in button... doesn't mean you aren't ****ing up.

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

for the record in the title the word that is **** is c*r*a*p... so not sure why that is considered foul. Wasn't trying to post profanities in title.

mnun

12-16-2012

I honestly prefer calling, but everyone believes it's a set in stone law.

Its a courtesy to call

Don Ring

12-16-2012

In draft and ranked pick it should all depend on what order the players get to pick. People who shout "mid" etc. are usually people who are poor at the game and can only play a small handful of champions. If you're playing regular blind picks though that's a different story. If that's the case then you better start shouting your position asap.

Why can't everybody just learn to play all positions and not give a damn so much? =\

Freon160

12-16-2012

Past*

Flagrock

12-16-2012

If this is blind pick, then yes you got beat to mid so don't be nasty and troll them. If this is ranked/draft pick that's a whole different story. Ranked/darft pick is based on pick order not call order. Srsly though, calling is what blind pick goes by. Get over it and don't be the nasty person trolling because someone called before you in blind pick.

s0ul steeler

12-16-2012

QQ more go duo mid

BlazzedTroll

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freon160 View Post
Past*
you would try to correct grammar you don't understand.

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/passed-vs-past/

idiot.

The word is passed because it is an action I am asking people to do...
Past is a tense or place in time.

BlazzedTroll

12-16-2012

To clarify. I was talking about Blind Pick.. The issues people have in Draft/Ranked pick (which just so we are clear Ranked is Draft pick. It's just the game following the Draft pick is ranked)
I just wanted to see if I was crazy in thinking that these other people were crazy in thinking I was crazy for trying to do what I did.

Aceus

12-16-2012

I sometimes rage at the same sort of issue, but tbh, its the way blind pick goes, when i get tired of the small advantages of blind pick (being able to pick... pretty much anyone) i go play draft, at the sacrifice of having to pick specific to the teams i generally get a better game and avoid the issue you're complaining about.

And i think Freon is correct, no offense. I even read the link you posted, all of it :P.