Will ap mids still be used?asking this cus of ad casters.i suck at league so .-.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathlycloud

12-16-2012

will they be used?also can you reccomend some good adc's besides ezreal and corki.for solo q ranked.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-16-2012

Why would AP mids not be used?

As for ADCs besides Ezreal and Corki:

Graves
Tristana
Ashe
Draven

Best Furry NA

12-16-2012

It appears that you are low lv, but I will attempt to answer this in the best way possible to benefit people of all levels:

At lower levels, it really does not matter.

In mid, there are "counters", but typically it is the best place to put an AP caster. You want some form of AP on your team, 1 so that you're not all AD and countered by armor, and 2 so that you have a higher mid game presence. APs do best mid game, AD late game. Carry-wise; bruisers are another story.

AD caster mids such as Talon do exist, but then you must have AP elsewhere-- like a Vladamir going top lane (though both can do either role efficiently), or a Diana jungling. AD mids work assuming you have AP elsewhere, and in normals there's no real reason to do one or the other.

In ranked play, when thinking of a team composition, and taking a lot of elements at hand, sometimes an AD mid may be chosen to obliterate an AP mid, and then you'd have AP elsewhere. There are of course AP counters as well. This gets into heavy specifics of "this counters this and this counters this so these two would be the best choice overall".

AP mids are generally more viable, but there are some cases where AD takes over.

To specifically answer your question, AD Ezreal can go mid, but his place is generally bot lane, juking the other AD carry, farming up, and doing more mid-late game. Corki really should not mid-- he can but he shouldn't. Urgot is a really odd example that is technically an AD Caster (not AD Carry like some try to call him), and can go mid or bot... But Urgot is Urgot. Don't question the weird... Crabman or whatever.

Best Furry NA

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Why would AP mids not be used?

As for ADCs besides Ezreal and Corki:

Graves
Tristana
Ashe
Draven
Don't forget Sivir. My favorite. The one I wrote a guide on Mobafire for, and is currently top 3 and ascending.

And Twitch too.

DemoniccAngell

12-18-2012

Yes they will still be viable easilly, the lanes haven't really changed.

As for your adc question almost all are good for solo queue besides trist, twitch, and ashe. Especially for non high elo because most teams down there really dont take much stock in early game. That is just my opinion, but if you get an arranged team ashe, and trist are good, I dont like twitch due to range issues

Resent

12-18-2012

If there wasn't any AP Mid, there would be too much AD on one team. Usually top is AD, but sometimes there's an AP top, but meh.