vlad runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

homeskilit

10-13-2010

im currently using

red-mpen
yellow-dodge
blue-cdr
purp-flat health

thinkin about switchin to

red-unchanged mpen
yellow-flat health
blue-either mpen or unchanged
purp-cdr

With this i would lose about ~50 health (-100 from quints and +50 from yellows) but i would gain alot of mpen. What do you guys think? Anyone use a similar build or have any useful insight?

Its a good 10k-13k ip though so im a bit hesitant.

Enmiand

10-13-2010

I use:

Red - Magic Pen.
Yellow - CD reduction.
Blue - Ability power / level.
Quint - Ability power.

I actually don't find dodge to be a good asset on Vlad because he keeps spending his health to use his pool, so, what good is it that you can dodge attacks when you're basically hurting yourself to evade the same attacks? I highly recomend magic pen and buying some cheap M pen items in the beggining, such as Haunting Guise and Sorcerer's Boots. With that, you'll be dealing a good chunk of damage with little AP and via a very cheap build. Try it.

homeskilit

10-13-2010

the dodge is what i had from my general set up, he doesnt use mana so my mp5/lv seals are useless. I dont usually have a problem with ability power with vlad.

zignatur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

flat health is generally terrible on anything but quints.

if you were to go health for seals, just get scaling...

search up "roku's rune tier list" and he'll probably have the crossover point for flat to scaling hp runes

DarkenDragon

10-13-2010

I use, magic pen marks, hp regen / level seals, and cooldown reduction glyphs, and flat hp quints

I really dont like non primary runes

so the magic pen should be self explantory, as you get more ap, you do more damage since magic pens work like multiplier, small amount but still a multiplier

I get hp regen because the hp seals are kinda weak, you dont get much armor from runes to make a difference, dodges are good if you plan on being hit, which I dont, and regen seals has synergy with his tides of blood spell since it'll increase it as you stack it up

cooldown glyphs (only glyphs) causes your already spamable spells to be more spamable, and the more you can spam your Q, the more you can nuke and heal

hp quints or magic pen quints work, the flat hp quints are one of the best value but more magic pen would be helpful too