Mordekaiser Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Binxy Prime

12-16-2012

Hi, I currently am 11-1 with Morde in ranked at ~1500 ELO I have written a guide with my thought process and build that I use every game and would appreciate any constructive criticism I could get to make it the best Morde guide out there.

I have played over 100 games as Morde last season as well between ranked and normal games.

here is a link - http://www.lolking.net/guides/3247

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-16-2012

Are you playing mid, top, both, or neither?

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-16-2012

Your guide is bad and you should feel bad. Not once did you say hue.

Binxy Prime

12-16-2012

playing mid, you are right it definitely needs more hue

Binxy Prime

12-16-2012

added a huehue section to the guide, gimme some more hue ideas please

deirin

12-17-2012

why the **** would u put all flat armor on morde?....is beyong me...specially in mid since they all deal magic dmg

also...katarina easy?...shes like beyong annoyingly op...vs morde....i'd like to spec u vs 1 if you truly think shes easy

cho gath and zyra are suposed to be moderate at most too...they aint real counter to him...

GFireflyE

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
why the **** would u put all flat armor on morde?....is beyong me...specially in mid since they all deal magic dmg

also...katarina easy?...shes like beyong annoyingly op...vs morde....i'd like to spec u vs 1 if you truly think shes easy

cho gath and zyra are suposed to be moderate at most too...they aint real counter to him...
I play morde mid often and don't have any problems against kat.

Beef All The Way

12-17-2012

Just a note: those kats must be bad. Because kat can q poke you to death (if she does this she will miss a lot of early cs, but can kill you as soon as she hits 6)

deirin

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef All The Way View Post
Just a note: those kats must be bad. Because kat can q poke you to death (if she does this she will miss a lot of early cs, but can kill you as soon as she hits 6)
nah, its like her shumpo thing she hits u before u can even shield and then run way like the wind...

Azerax53

12-17-2012

I like it and i would say very well done. I would say that Diana is easier than Katarina because pre 6 you beat diana post 6 you just have to be careful because of Diana's ultimate. Katarina just has insane burst damage and can kill you if your not really careful even pre-6.