Reported for having to leave a game???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sreto

10-13-2010

So, my girlfriend and I were in the middle of a match when she had a family emergency. We both exited the match and took care of the problem. When I came back to my screen, it showed that we had lost obviously. One player in chat said he was reporting us?

Why the hell should I get in trouble for a real life issue over a game. Sorry to you ragers, but real life is more important to me than this game. I won't normally quit something but if I have to go, I have to go.

Thoughts?

Radagash

10-13-2010

inb4 trolls downvoting this.

Gaimcap

10-13-2010

*shrug* At least say "Sorry, got to go. Something important came up". If they still report you, then they're just jerks.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

10-13-2010

One leave won't result in any action, beyond the loss of the streak bonus (which comes back)
Leaving is something Riot wants to cuts down on, but only habitual and excessive leaves.

Riot knows stuff comes up. Just don't make it a habit

Kayas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

IMO, you shouldn't get in any trouble for leaving, reporting is for harassing - not leaving, if Riot did anything big to people reported for leaving, half the server would be banned/suspended.

DJive

10-13-2010

you should of had a leaver mark. you left period. issues or not.

Sreto

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJive View Post
you should of had a leaver mark. you left period. issues or not.
ok fatty