Started normal 7 minutes late Nidallee - GP/5 Currently TOO strong ADC abuse.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phatcat09

12-16-2012

I managed to pull 1800 gold farm in 5 minutes.....

Which is the equivalent of 10 kills every minute at 36 gold each.

This ABSURDLY HIGH.

Riot Pls.

If an ADC gets ahold of the GP/5 method and really farms hard they will inequitably be able to achieve power that other weaker minion farm type Champions can't sustain making them fall behind greatly.

phatcat09

12-16-2012

Also depending on how good you are with your Spear toss it can be devestatingly dangerous, it can be done covertly without warning. No one can prepare for it, it is near uncounterable when done correctly, and during a team fight it's like free Ultimate level nuke damage every 5 seconds. The skill shot is so easy to pull off the risk doesn't match the reward imho. /long time nidalee player.

Consider some minor changes to Javelin as well

phatcat09

12-16-2012

Bump

Guy on a bus

12-16-2012

I disagree, I dodge spears ALL DAY LONG.

phatcat09

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on a bus View Post
I disagree, I dodge spears ALL DAY LONG.
So you didn't want to agree with the first post, so you looked at my second post disagreed. Then posted about it.

#LoLForums

Guy on a bus

12-16-2012

No, that was two separate replies, to two separate posts.
I disagree with the Gp/5 items because you didn't make 1800 gold with that item.

5 gold every 10 seconds.
5x6 = 30 gold per minute
30x5 = 150 gold for 5 minutes

Yes, you made a grand total of 150 gold from a 700 gold item, well done! *golf clap*
Gold comes in the greatest supply from minion kills and champ kills only to a certain point. So stick to last hitting. Keep the gp/5 items the way they are or buff them. Don't nerf them because right now it's supports everywhere only way of getting any kind of income.

Guy on a bus

12-16-2012

Let's see how long it takes for that item to pay for itself.

700/150 = 4.6 repeating
4x5= 20

so It takes about 20 minutes for that item to pay for itself. It probably took you 5 minutes to farm enough gold to buy that item, leaving you at 25 minutes into a game before you get any profit from this item. In 25 minutes, you could have bought something more useful than a gp/5 item. In fact, most games last 30-45 minutes on average (source LoLclient) That means, you only get 300 - 750 bonus gold from that item if you decide to keep it for the entire game. That is barely enough to buy any component to something big, like a ROA, archangel staff, infinity edge, ect.

Sauceburg

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on a bus View Post
Keep the gp/5 items the way they are or buff them. Don't nerf them because right now it's supports everywhere only way of getting any kind of income.
OP didnt do his research or his math... anyhow, to your second thread...
Quote:
I dodge spears ALL DAY LONG

Qsario

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcat09 View Post
I managed to pull 1800 gold farm in 5 minutes.....

Which is the equivalent of 10 kills every minute at 36 gold each.

This ABSURDLY HIGH.

Riot Pls.

If an ADC gets ahold of the GP/5 method and really farms hard they will inequitably be able to achieve power that other weaker minion farm type Champions can't sustain making them fall behind greatly.
You realize that you passively gain gold over time even without GP10s, right? That + your starting gold + any GP10 runes could leave you with a fair bit of cash after AFKing for half the game.

But you're still level 1 and way behind where you would've been if you didn't AFK.

Nea De Penserhir

12-16-2012

/facepalm