Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your thoughts on DOTA 2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

10-13-2010

League of Legends will always be my true love.

Also, I've spent an obscene amount of money on this game. I can't just leave it... but I should probably limit my spending. However, maybe Riot could use my money, they need my support now more than ever. Awwww, I can't stay mad at that face, fine okay here's $25.

Zeunchainn

10-13-2010

This is going to be weird with HoN having Dota heroes port as well.
That was an ******* move to start a project with S2game and switching to Valve in the middle of the course.
Now we have a weird situation.

MundoCorp

10-13-2010

I was going to give it a shot, but I was disappointed when I found out it was literally DotA with better graphics and unlockable skins.
I expected more, but I guess Icefrog wouldn't dare change anything, less the DotAtards rage at him.

btw, DotA player =/= DotA tard
they're just the predominant demographic in that game.

MundoCorp

10-13-2010

Quote:
Zeunchainn:
This is going to be weird with HoN having Dota heroes port as well.
That was an ******* move to start a project with S2game and switching to Valve in the middle of the course.
Now we have a weird situation.

He never worked with S2, he just gave them permission to make a game (heavily) based on DotA.

Buttchild

10-13-2010

Quote:
MundoCorp:
He never worked with S2, he just gave them permission to make a game (heavily) based on DotA.

Actually, evidence seems to suggest that he DID work for S2 for some time during HoN's pre-retail development, prior to his hiring by Valve.

djudjud14

10-13-2010

there's no evidence.
there never was any evidence.

Lucid Dreaming

10-13-2010

I'm buying it the moment it becomes available to order.

I've never played DotA though so looks like it's time to download it and start learning the heroes.