There is absolutely no reason at all for there to be Tier 1 and Tier 2 runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shimrra3

Senior Member

12-17-2012

I agree, this is a waste of time and a waste of IP. Unaware players can sink tons of IP into this. The same goes for the rune combiner (seriously screw that thing).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimrra3 View Post
I agree, this is a waste of time and a waste of IP. Unaware players can sink tons of IP into this. The same goes for the rune combiner (seriously screw that thing).

The whole mechanic needs to be replaced.

I'd actually like a new rune page UI.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oPLURo View Post
It would actually be beneficial to RIOT for this noob trap to stay existing.
Why?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2012

They just need to remove the rune combiner and give you the ability to upgrade your runes to the next tier for the difference in cost. It's that simple.

I love how it was described as a maliciously placed noob trap as that's exactly what it is and it brings a certain irony to the table given some of the old items were removed for the reason that they were noob traps. Except in this instance they're permanent noob traps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrocow View Post
Why?
Think of all the wasted IP. Now think of the IP boosts Riot has on sale. Also think of all the champs that haven't been bought with IP because they had been wasted on T1/2 runes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by exe3 View Post
Think of all the wasted IP. Now think of the IP boosts Riot has on sale. Also think of all the champs that haven't been bought with IP because they had been wasted on T1/2 runes.

^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

Senior Member

12-18-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

Senior Member

12-18-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illuyankas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Don't worry when you get banned yet again you'll no longer have to worry about mundane problems like this... or are you going to, once more, make another account to torment the LoL community?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

Senior Member

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas View Post
Don't worry when you get banned yet again you'll no longer have to worry about mundane problems like this... or are you going to, once more, make another account to torment the LoL community?
My question to you is:

Why are you trolling?

The thread is about runes, take your attitude somewhere else.
Talking to me about getting banned, I bet you're a DELIGHT to play with in game.