There is absolutely no reason at all for there to be Tier 1 and Tier 2 runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-17-2012

some people don't mind grinding a bit longer for a small leg up in the early going...just saying...this is a strategy game and not everyone has to use the best most cost efficient way of levelling out there ffs...I'm so sick of threads asking for stuff to be removed that doesn't make sense to some people...it doesn't make sense to you? don't buy them then and don't whine when my lev 7 has a rune advantage on you either...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorylame View Post
some people don't mind grinding a bit longer for a small leg up in the early going...just saying...this is a strategy game and not everyone has to use the best most cost efficient way of levelling out there ffs...I'm so sick of threads asking for stuff to be removed that doesn't make sense to some people...it doesn't make sense to you? don't buy them then and don't whine when my lev 7 has a rune advantage on you either...
Lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oPLURo View Post
Lol.
lol?..not everyone min/maxs...not everyone powerlevels...not everyone cares that they have to grind a bit longer because they bought some t1s...you look for a reason it's there and want it gone and then laugh at the guy that provides you a reason...GEEGEE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Has anyone ever noticed that, by the time you unlock Tier 1 Quints, they are already obsolete?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Swarm of Koala

Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oPLURo View Post
I'd rather spend more ip to get a specific set of runes instead of gambling over and over, there's no point in that.
In my experience, people who gamble via runecombiner usually have everything they want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
Has anyone ever noticed that, by the time you unlock Tier 1 Quints, they are already obsolete?

Damn I never even noticed that !!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Swarm of Koala View Post
In my experience, people who gamble via runecombiner usually have everything they want.

+1 because of name


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

Senior Member

12-18-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urfman

Senior Member

12-18-2012

sgfafdfad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

Senior Member

12-18-2012

??????