There is absolutely no reason at all for there to be Tier 1 and Tier 2 runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

some people don't mind grinding a bit longer for a small leg up in the early going...just saying...this is a strategy game and not everyone has to use the best most cost efficient way of levelling out there ffs...I'm so sick of threads asking for stuff to be removed that doesn't make sense to some people...it doesn't make sense to you? don't buy them then and don't whine when my lev 7 has a rune advantage on you either...

oPLURo

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorylame View Post
some people don't mind grinding a bit longer for a small leg up in the early going...just saying...this is a strategy game and not everyone has to use the best most cost efficient way of levelling out there ffs...I'm so sick of threads asking for stuff to be removed that doesn't make sense to some people...it doesn't make sense to you? don't buy them then and don't whine when my lev 7 has a rune advantage on you either...
Lol.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oPLURo View Post
Lol.
lol?..not everyone min/maxs...not everyone powerlevels...not everyone cares that they have to grind a bit longer because they bought some t1s...you look for a reason it's there and want it gone and then laugh at the guy that provides you a reason...GEEGEE

IonDragonX

12-17-2012

Has anyone ever noticed that, by the time you unlock Tier 1 Quints, they are already obsolete?

A Swarm of Koala

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oPLURo View Post
I'd rather spend more ip to get a specific set of runes instead of gambling over and over, there's no point in that.
In my experience, people who gamble via runecombiner usually have everything they want.

oPLURo

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
Has anyone ever noticed that, by the time you unlock Tier 1 Quints, they are already obsolete?

Damn I never even noticed that !!

oPLURo

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Swarm of Koala View Post
In my experience, people who gamble via runecombiner usually have everything they want.

+1 because of name

oPLURo

12-18-2012

bump

Urfman

12-18-2012

sgfafdfad

oPLURo

12-18-2012

??????