There is absolutely no reason at all for there to be Tier 1 and Tier 2 runes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oPLURo

12-19-2012

bump

xExcel

Master Recruiter

12-19-2012

I love how all the ones disagreeing with OP has negative votes, while the ones agreeing are positive. #GDLogic

Kwisatz Haderach

12-19-2012

It's a noob trap to make people grind more when they hit high enough level to get tier 3.

oPLURo

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Driven View Post
I love how all the ones disagreeing with OP has negative votes, while the ones agreeing are positive. #GDLogic

Seems like my opinion is widely accepted as correct.

This is normal.

treef0rm

12-20-2012

There is a reason, low levels will spend ip on tier 2 runes, which are the most useless as they are fairly expensive and yet, weak, and then those people won't be able to afford champions with ip, so they will be more likely to buy RP. So, the reason is money!

oPLURo

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by treef0rm View Post
There is a reason, low levels will spend ip on tier 2 runes, which are the most useless as they are fairly expensive and yet, weak, and then those people won't be able to afford champions with ip, so they will be more likely to buy RP. So, the reason is money!
Well, we can't prove that, but this is a possibility.

oPLURo

12-20-2012

bump

DaedricChampion

12-20-2012

they should let you have full rune pages, T3 runes, and masteries at level 1. hate games that give you advantages off levels. and pretty sure riot gives runes a cost just to make you blow more ip. Inb4 they make masteries have costs. On my level 15 account I am trying to save up for runes but gg legacy skin sale will have me blow all of that so I can buy skins for the champs while i can get them.

oPLURo

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaedricChampion View Post
they should let you have full rune pages, T3 runes, and masteries at level 1. hate games that give you advantages off levels. and pretty sure riot gives runes a cost just to make you blow more ip. Inb4 they make masteries have costs. On my level 15 account I am trying to save up for runes but gg legacy skin sale will have me blow all of that so I can buy skins for the champs while i can get them.
^

oPLURo

12-21-2012

bump