i troll 4 mans that try to force me into the role they don't want

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tritotamar

12-16-2012

So what you're saying is, you troll 4 mans by demanding a role and trolling when you don't get it.

You aren't fooling anyone (that isn't mentally challenged).

peonicscrub

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritotamar View Post
So what you're saying is, you troll 4 mans by demanding a role and trolling when you don't get it.

You aren't fooling anyone (that isn't mentally challenged).
No, I play every role and i play whatever role is left to me if a role is left to me at last pick

But if I'm not last pick and theres 4 people telling me I'm jungling and i don't feel like jungling, then time to troll

DeathByWaffle

12-16-2012

By troll do you mean real trolling as in intentionally feeding, spamming, etc? Or do you mean not listening to them and just picking the hero you want to play?

If the former, I disapprove. If the latter, I fully approve.

peonicscrub

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
By troll do you mean real trolling as in intentionally feeding, spamming, etc? Or do you mean not listening to them and just picking the hero you want to play?

If the former, I disapprove. If the latter, I fully approve.
no i still try to win with my game play. I just don't try to win with my selection of champ/lane

i do spam laugh though, and last game i was a teemo and chilled in mid lane (where i wanted to go, all roles had previously been called cept mid and jungle, i said I'd mid and their last pick friewnd said "nope you're jungling") and waited for a long time to try to FB their mid but not successful, from trhere i played pretty normal