Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Amumu Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just played a game with amumu and built these items:
Merc Treads
Sunfire Cape
Abyssal Scepter
Liandry's Torment
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Aegis - game ended before i could build bulwark.

I play pretty aggressively with amumu, and i like the damage/survivability this gives me. I was a key player in teamfights, with aoe damage coming from despair/tantrum/curse of the sad mummy scaling with AP, sunfire cape, and the 10% burning from liandry's with rylais impairing movement around me. The two auras i had also benefited my team. But i'm looking for ways to improve. Thoughts and suggestions? Is this a good build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uncanny Doom

I would usually run a build like this if the AP is fed or they have multiple AP threats. I think it's a great build for situations like that. I don't think it's optimal to just constantly build every game though. With almost any champion you want to build based on what your team needs or what is a threat on the enemy team. Like I said it's not a bad build but you definitely don't want to neglect stuff like Frozen Heart or Spirit of the Ancient Golem (which gives you some flexibility on the boots) with Amumu.