Diana's win rate is now 39%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madotsuki

12-16-2012

Sure, she's been nerfed pretty hard, but people will have to get used to what she can get away with now... Just wait a bit, I'm pretty sure that number will go back up. Can't really comment on how severe her nerfs were since I don't play her.

Prozaic

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
Give people time to adapt to their new boundaries. Attempting to do things that they could previously due to an OP state will now get them killed. Check back in a week to see if it's still that low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmfgTheSky View Post
Noobs who thought she was fotm tried playing her after nerfs and couldn't roflstomp np anymore so they brought her win rate down. Those noobs will stop playing her and her win rate will rise again.
I like how these two guys said the exact same thing and one got voted up and one down.

mambawarrior0

12-16-2012

Remember release Rengar?
He was apparantly the most underpowered thing ever because of his awful winrate.
They gave him 15 more damage on his Q and people started really playing him.
Nerf
Nerf
Nerf
Nerf
Nerf

IIZekoII

12-16-2012

bandwagonner. you are a noob

Zetaneuro

12-16-2012

The sad thing is most of the champs people complain are OP, they probably havn't played themselves.

Best way to learn a champions boundaries and how to play against them is to play the champion yourself...I bet they suddenly won't be so OP to you anymore.

Madotsuki

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
Remember release Rengar?
He was apparantly the most underpowered thing ever because of his awful winrate.
They gave him 15 more damage on his Q and people started really playing him.
Nerf
Nerf
Nerf
Nerf
Nerf
Wrong. He had a lot of clunkiness in his kit that kept him from properly doing his job at release, e.g. he couldn't use his roar while moving at first, I think there was also some problem with his bola strike.

General Quackers

12-16-2012

Champ becomes less safe and now people are dying trying to make plays they can't make.

Afince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Riot needs to learn how to gradually nerf things instead of giving them the Eve treatment

Pomf Skweezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Thinning the herd.

Pretty positive her shield detonation range will be buffed when Riot realize what a horrible idea that was. She absolutely needed to be nerfed, but that **** was uncalled for.

Rockpops

12-16-2012

While this can be an indication something is wrong, please keep in mind that most of the nerfs to Diana were directed at her safety and ease of all-inning an opponent. Diana players were used to a particular mindset of "this is when its safe to go in" and now that dynamic has been flipped on them.

Give them some time to adjust, if the win rate is still awful, then maybe something needs to be done.