how the F elo works and why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keegzz

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt *****Hard View Post
i agree with you , there is just nothing you can do sometimes , our darius was getting destroyed by wukong while our mf its getting own by ez ,

im helping bot and doing a gank ,
top wants me to gank , i have no ways to teleport top or make it to top in a matter of 5 seconds , then while im ganking bot , top dies to wukong ,

then he blames me for not being there =s
wtf do i do ? i cant help all the lanes at the same time , i can`t be everywhere at once ,
people need to defend their lanes and learn to play safe and farm , at least for the first phase
That's just a **** who does terribly but tries to back himself up by blaming someone else. They appear starting from level 1, lol, you really can't avoid those people

Capt BonerHard

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegzz View Post
That's just a **** who does terribly but tries to back himself up by blaming someone else. They appear starting from level 1, lol, you really can't avoid those people

i did great in those games , some times you just can`t carry to many people << and that is the truth

qqMoose

12-16-2012

Perhaps you don't see it but there are just as many bad players on the other team. Assuming you are good, there are more.