how the F elo works and why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt BonerHard

12-16-2012

how does this elo system works and why do i have to loose elo when my players dragg the game down

went 4/1/5 with olaf

bot lane feeds and they trew the game in 2 team battles which there was no reason to do to begin with

now why if im doing good i get trow with bad players ?
now if my elo drops doesnt that mean i will get drop with more bad players ?

and cus of them i will get low and low = S
i thought elo was for a 1v1 game how does it work for lol ?

why would u even dislike this post ? im asking for opinions , pss so many people who blame the jungler

Xancat

12-16-2012

if you win your lane or if you were jungler, use advantage to help lanes

Capt BonerHard

12-16-2012

i try , but lane kept trowing game over extending
even do told them and i advice them not to do so , they kept doing it when i told them to play defensive and farm , they trew the game on a team battle , 3 of them died there was no reason to do the battle to begin with why push when you are loosing and why over extend when you are getting your ass kicked

Eruka Frog

12-16-2012

some things you should know about matchmaking

1. you can't win every game. you have to understand matchmaking is not out to get you, it's just trying to do its job sorting people by their skill
2. if you get people who REALLY NEED to be lower elo on your team, and you just slightly need to be at a higher elo, you're going to lose so matchmaking can get those baddies down to the level they need to be at. you just happen to be collateral damage in the process for this game.
3. it takes hundreds of games for matchmaking to sort you to the proper elo. streaks will happen amidst the process. it's best to take a breather if you are "on tilt" and tackle ranked matches when you are at your best

Spherous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

I hear ya. The worst is the afkers. You start doing well, someone afks, you go down in elo where there are more and more afkers. The truth of the matter is, the higher elos have more people that care about how they do than the lower elos. So the lower you are, the harder it is to raise your elo on your skill alone...

That being said, I'm on a 10/2 streak today. And I've also gone up 200 elo (take in mind, my elo gains have matured already) in the last week. Hope it continues (knock on wood)

atrumpec

12-16-2012

u have no control over 90% of yr games
45% u will lose no matter how hard u carry
45% u will win no matter how hard u feed
that last 10% is where u decide putting u at 55% win rate and at 2k elo after 500games

shadowshifte

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherous View Post
I hear ya. The worst is the afkers. You start doing well, someone afks, you go down in elo where there are more and more afkers. The truth of the matter is, the higher elos have more people that care about how they do than the lower elos. So the lower you are, the harder it is to raise your elo on your skill alone...

That being said, I'm on a 10/2 streak today. And I've also gone up 200 elo (take in mind, my elo gains have matured already) in the last week. Hope it continues (knock on wood)
you're in for a shock when you discover how bad 1600-1800 can be .

Meiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt *****Hard View Post
how does this elo system works and why do i have to loose elo when my players dragg the game down

went 4/1/5 with olaf

bot lane feeds and they trew the game in 2 team battles which there was no reason to do to begin with

now why if im doing good i get trow with bad players ?

now if my elo drops doesnt that mean i will get drop with more bad players ?

and cus of them i will get low and low = S

i thought elo was for a 1v1 game
Downvoting obvious troll.

Capt BonerHard

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiu View Post
Downvoting obvious troll.
obvious troll ?

you sir must be blind or retared

how is asking for opinions and help, me being a troll ?

i say help me to understand this elo system

why
because i played chest and trust me sir , but chest elo is way diferent and its set up as a 1v1 game , this is a 5v5 so i want to know how is my elo getting lower when other players are the reason of my lost ?

people like you is the reason why players get dragged down , thinking they know everything

you should learn from me , im asking for advice ,learn the meaning of troll first before you even dare to post.

Capt BonerHard

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrumpec View Post
u have no control over 90% of yr games
45% u will lose no matter how hard u carry
45% u will win no matter how hard u feed
that last 10% is where u decide putting u at 55% win rate and at 2k elo after 500games
i agree with you , there is just nothing you can do sometimes , our darius was getting destroyed by wukong while our mf its getting own by ez ,

im helping bot and doing a gank ,
top wants me to gank , i have no ways to teleport top or make it to top in a matter of 5 seconds , then while im ganking bot , top dies to wukong ,

then he blames me for not being there =s
wtf do i do ? i cant help all the lanes at the same time , i can`t be everywhere at once ,
people need to defend their lanes and learn to play safe and farm , at least for the first phase