Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

8 Days of Chrismukkah! (RP Giveaway)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryght

12-22-2012

Hope we all have a good snowy X-mas

Acrylical

12-22-2012

Ooo
Goodluck everyone

TheMightyPuffle

12-22-2012

I'm AngerMight, I'm usually angry, but you my kind sir have brought joy to my heart and many others! I will change my name too HappyMight if I'm privileged to receive this 10$ gift.

CÅPTAIN CAPSLOCK

Recruiter

12-22-2012

Protons.
I think that was very positive

JeffDaAsian

12-22-2012

Waah, The holiday season really brings out the best in people! Thanks man, you are awesome for doing this!!!

OG Jake

12-22-2012

Ilu all

Thy Champion

12-22-2012

You are the best! Merry Christmas everyone

ChildrenofCorn

12-22-2012

I like winning.

Thorbalden

12-22-2012

Happy 8 Days of Chrismukkah!Happy Holidays, I hope everyone got the chance of winning things they like this days, like we
IF i win give to my friend, Bladed4ve i don't need it

CTore118

12-22-2012

I make it a point to be the best teammate I can be. Even to the point of creating a smurf account named TeamPlayer, and although I hate losing I never rage, and always try to set a good example. I am a little older and a teacher, so I hope I can influence some of the younger players in this game in a positive way.

During this holiday season and hopefully thereafter, keeping in spirit of whatever holiday you celebrate, I hope everyone in LoL realizes what is really important in life, and can keep their emotions under control. Although I enjoy good old fashioned bull busting and trash talk, let's do it in a positive way and not get angry at teammates who aren't playing well, let's not troll and leave ranked games. Let's just play a game to have fun, encourage each other and not rage, and spread a little good cheer in a game that sometimes needs it.

Not to be totally sappy, but I try to do this on a regular basis, and I have a teamwork badge for it, which I am very proud of. I am not the best player, and I sometimes get annoyed, but look around at some of the things that has happened in this nation lately. Then ask yourself if a 0-6 bot lane is really something that matters.

Good luck to all in-game and in this post. Happy holidays. Here's to spreading a little more good cheer this season.