8 Days of Chrismukkah! (RP Giveaway)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Low Door

12-19-2012

Positive, the opposite end of a negative object, such as a battery or magnet.

ILMNTI

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Happy holidays everyone

SMA Odyssey

12-19-2012

Not sure what exactly you're looking for with this, but I guess this is the best place to express my love for the day I just had, and if that happens to cheer you guys up and earn me a card, then so be it

Many great things happened today, I woke up from the best sleep I've ever had, and the fantastic day I had ahead of me started off right then and there. I looked outside my frosty window, and there it was, my normally barren lawn, covered in snow! What a wonderful pre-christmas surprise, oh how I love the snow

I showered, did my hair perfectly, when normally it's so uncontrollable I want to shoot myself, and left off for school with my crush. (We walk every day together, and have been doing so for quite a while now since we met). When out of the blue, I decide, "hey, I'm having a good day, why not take a risk." so, then and there, I grabbed her hand casually and continued walking. Her putting up no struggle to stop me, and just giving me that relieved smile of hers, I figured it was something she'd been waiting for aswell.

I never thought I could feel any better on this day, til I A'ced my english mid-term test and got a candy cane from my wonderful teacher (That's right, candy canes continue to excite me as if I were still 5 years old)

And not only did I have a good day at school, no sir, not this day. I come home, and in such a great mood, start to play LoL, hoping to god there was a new sale today, as I had just purchased a 25$ card a few days ago, and there it was, holy mother of god, there it was. 42 retired skins, all brought back, all on sale. My dreams were coming true <3 I quickly picked up my Malphite and Nidalee legacy skins, and off I went to summoners rift for some good ole 5v5 pvp

Trotting around as Malphite defending my noble teammates, I was having possibly the greatest couple of games I've ever played. Fantastic teammates, friendly opponents, everything was going my way this day Then boom! Not even an hour ago, I received my first award, my honorable opponent medal. As I've always had the utmost respect and fear of people with such medals, as easy as it may seem for some people to earn them, I feel as if they resemble someone deserving, and experienced in the game, and honestly, it just feels good

Now finally, I'm off to bed after sharing my story, hope it just goes to show you guys how nice players paired with a good day overall can lead to someone being as happy as I am right now I wish you all happy holidays, spend time with your loved ones, appreciate their company, and just have a good time! Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy new years!

Sincerely,

Ramboozler

P.S.- If I am to win one of these generous gifts of yours, please contact me in-game by adding or messaging me, as I'm fairly computer deficient and am not very good at navigating this website, I'm not even sure how to follow this post to know if I've won or not XD Thanks in advance, greatly appreciate what you're doing for complete strangers, really goes to show what good things this beautiful season can bring out in people.

Imsexyyoureugly

12-19-2012

i want the card please

TheToggaf

12-19-2012

I LOVE YOU!

I wont be here on Christmas day though...

Kaisest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

(Easiest post to read)

NekoCuddles

12-19-2012

♥_♥

Kojixochi

12-19-2012

Happy holidays everyone!

FlamingAbys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Thank you for dis wonderful give-away good sir! Happy Holidays to you!

Shadow Storm

12-19-2012

Another luck to try. Good luck everyone!