8 Days of Chrismukkah! (RP Giveaway)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gweee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

(Contest concluded! Winners below.)

Winners - the computer my family has is toast so I don't have access to my league account until January 5th. Sorry for the delay.

UPDATE: I will not be able to make the cutoff for day 7. The reason for this is because I am proposing to my girlfriend tonight and will be out of internet or cell service area. I will try to get one of my friends to post at 3am EST/12am PST, but if that doesn't work then I will either 1) hope one of you will post saying it is the start of the final day or 2) I will just count back the hours of the post that should be around 3am. Good luck to everyone and thanks for participating so far!

She said YES!! Aaand goodbye league life lol. I will find the winner of day 7 in a little bit for you guys. Thanks for all the good wishes!

Happy Holidays Summoners!

On this last day of Hanukkah and in celebration of the holidays, I have decided to give away a $10 RP card every day for the next 8 days. Seeing some of these threads pop up and pleasant in-game exchanges inspired me to do this, so thank your fellow summoners here on the forums and while you are in a match sometime.

The rules are as follows:

-Post anything positive to get into the running for the day. (If you do not win that day, please post again after the drawing for the next day's running. It makes things easier for me.)
-Wait until 3am EST/ 12am PST
-See if you have won! (Each summoner can win only once)

I will randomly pick a winner each night and list them here. Then, after all 8 winners have been decided, they will each be given a $10 RP card on Christmas day. (or as soon as I am available from that point if something comes up that day)

Remember to enjoy the holidays with friends here and elsewhere! I hope everyone remembers to thank your fellow summoners in a match every once in a while, even after the holidays, and to tell them about this thread.

Winners:

Day 1 Winner, Dec 16th:
Post 49: XstreamFish - I will contact you in game. Congratulations!

Day 2 Winner, Dec 17th:
Post 359: Useless Mid - Thanks for the post and enjoy the season!

Day 3 Winner, Dec 18th:
Post 302: MasterOfChaos666 - One card for you sir. Have fun!

Day 4 Winner, Dec 19th:
Post 215: WuChief - Merry Chrismukkah!

Day 5 Winner, Dec 20th:
Post 111: Nymphetemine - Have fun with your points over the holidays!

Day 6 Winner, Dec 21st:
Post 165: flamesup - You survived and even picked up some RP!

Day 7 Winner, Dec 22nd:
Post 81: b3ngpwnscurry - A good day for you and me both!

Day 8 Winner, Dec 23rd:
Post 29: Brettapod - Last card goes to you. Congrats!

Just a note, there is one evening I might not be able to post for reasons I will explain that next day if it occurs. Thank you all!

notanxj9smurf

12-15-2012

that's positive, yes?

good to see so much giving in league though. nice break from the "everybody's a ******" stereotype. thanks, OP.

Hotonis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

But I'm O negative

MrPool1340

12-15-2012

You deny the darkness in your soul!!!

That's positive for Veig , merry christmas from Bad Santa Veig.

Khaledeth

12-15-2012

Nice of you to do this. <3

DlLD0R

12-15-2012

Upvoted. Happy Holidays!

SopiKz

12-15-2012

Happy Holidays Glad to see people enjoying themselves this Snowdown Showdown!

Archyboy

12-15-2012

I'm HIV positive

Helplesspuppy

12-15-2012

WOW thank you kind sir.

BIueflare

12-15-2012

Teemo is cute, not annoying.