Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami was rested around some Coral, her eyes closed though she wasn't asleep. When Ezreal showed himself behind the glass one of her fish swam over and poked at her cheek. She let out a tired groan and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Hmm...?" She looked over toward the glass, smiling slightly "Oh hey there Ezreal, how are you?"
"Hey there Nami," Ezreal replied, staring at a few of her fish, "You have quite a collection here. I assume they're all yours?"

Ask Nami

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"oh, and anything you like doing while your not doing all that stuff?" Nevin asked
"is there any boys that caught your eye hmm?" Lilith said, giggling lightly

Nami shrugged "Nothing I can think of really that I can do up here at least..." She then blushed, shaking her head "N-no nothing like that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux smiled, and crawled over to Nami. She placed her hands experimentally on Nami's tail, running them up and down the smooth scales.

"Soft~." She cooed. "Alright, let's do this~."

And she began to gently rub up and down Nami's tail.

Nami simply lay still there, actually slightly enjoying it as she began to relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
Jon's memory flashed through, but was immediately ended upon remembering where he was. He sputtered a bit before talking again.

"Ah, oh my... sorry... erm... oh, right. What did you want to be before you decided to become the Tidecaller?" Jon asked, trying to move on from the awkward moment.

Nami sighed, rubbing the back of her head "Well I didn't actually... know.... I didn't even really decide to become the Tidecaller, I was just doing a favour for my people."

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Hey there Nami," Ezreal replied, staring at a few of her fish, "You have quite a collection here. I assume they're all yours?"

Nami nodded "They're all my pets."

Ézrëal

02-02-2013

Quote:

Nami nodded "They're all my pets."
"Cool." Ezreal exclaimed, "Anyway, I came down here to ask you a question. How hard would it be to explore the ocean that you came from?"

Xander Blade

02-02-2013

Quote:
Nami shrugged "Nothing I can think of really that I can do up here at least..." She then blushed, shaking her head "N-no nothing like that."
"aww, so no boy to share your pool?...yet?" Lilith half pouted rubbing Nevins arm

"is it because you can't be without a body of water for long that you cant do much on the surface?" Nevin asked

MetalGearSolid E

02-02-2013

Quote:
Nami sighed, rubbing the back of her head "Well I didn't actually... know.... I didn't even really decide to become the Tidecaller, I was just doing a favour for my people."
Jon noticed the question he asked didn't seem to help, and so thought to himself for a moment before speaking again.

"Ah... oh, right. There was one question I did want to ask: before now, how much of the world outside the area the Marai resided in did your kind know of?"

Dear Luxanna

02-02-2013

Quote:
Nami simply lay still there, actually slightly enjoying it as she began to relax.
Lux smiled. She rubbed down to near Nami's fin, and from there, put more pressure into the rubbing as she slowly made her way up, down the middle.

"How's this~?" Lux asked.

Ask Nami

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Cool." Ezreal exclaimed, "Anyway, I came down here to ask you a question. How hard would it be to explore the ocean that you came from?"

"well that depends, how far deep can you go before your eyeballs pop out? Apart from how deep it is, the ocean is huge and would take years upon years to explore all of it, even the Marai who have been there for many centuries have barely started exploring what is down there."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"aww, so no boy to share your pool?...yet?" Lilith half pouted rubbing Nevins arm

"is it because you can't be without a body of water for long that you cant do much on the surface?" Nevin asked

Nami shook her head "I'm not attracted to humans... And I don't understand why so many guys keep flirting with me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
Jon noticed the question he asked didn't seem to help, and so thought to himself for a moment before speaking again.

"Ah... oh, right. There was one question I did want to ask: before now, how much of the world outside the area the Marai resided in did your kind know of?"

Nami let out a hum "Well, personally not much... There were a few times that I left home on trips with family for a sort of vacation but we never went anyway really dangerous."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux smiled. She rubbed down to near Nami's fin, and from there, put more pressure into the rubbing as she slowly made her way up, down the middle.

"How's this~?" Lux asked.

Nami let out a deep happy sigh "It feels nice..."

MetalGearSolid E

02-02-2013

Quote:
Nami let out a hum "Well, personally not much... There were a few times that I left home on trips with family for a sort of vacation but we never went anyway really dangerous."
Jon nodded before he spoke again.

"Well, I suppose I spoke badly... I meant how much did your kind know of the areas where the Marai did not live in?"

Xander Blade

02-02-2013

Quote:
Nami shook her head "I'm not attracted to humans... And I don't understand why so many guys keep flirting with me."
"It probably would be because to most humans you are beautiful and unique." Lilith said grinning " I couldn't tell you how much men would look at me and try and flirt. Of course I promptly tell them I'm taken, If my little Nevin here doesn't scare them off when they see him near me." She would giggle and wrap her arms around his neck. Nevin simply smiled and blushed slightly.

Ézrëal

02-02-2013

Quote:
"well that depends, how far deep can you go before your eyeballs pop out? Apart from how deep it is, the ocean is huge and would take years upon years to explore all of it, even the Marai who have been there for many centuries have barely started exploring what is down there."
"Seems like the Marai aren't to big on exploration," Ezreal stated, "But I'm sure you guys found a few interesting things down there, right? Anything worth checking out?"