Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
Jon began questioning his decision ask what he just said upon hearing her response.

"Ay, you should be alright; I don't think there's anyone on Valoran that'd want to hurt you that either could or wouldn't want to hurt anyone else."

"I'm not afraid of getting hurt, I'm afraid of failing my people..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*Brand/Kegan approaches Nami's tank, and he climbs to the top, looking down at Nami.*

Ever had fried fish? Wanna try? heheheh...

*Brand hovers his finger over the water, about to dip it in and bring a whole new meaning to the word hot tob. But then he groans, annoyed*

No? Fine. Whatever.

*The firey entity is silent for a second and then speaks again, speaking as Kegan*

So sorry about that, Tidecaller. Brand has a rather...unfortunate sense of humor.

DO NOT!

Yes, you do.

*He is silent again, and then Brand regains control*

Pain in the arse, that one... Anyway, I suppose you want a question. What does it feel like to not have legs, but a tail? Is it like what humans call...walking? Or something entirely different?
Nami glares up at brand as he nearly touched the water and let out a sigh as kegan took over. "If you really want to know, yes I have had cooked fish before, it's pretty tasty but I don't plan on eating any of my pets.." She then thought for a moment and shrugged "Kind of hard to answer that when I've never had legs or walked, I can't really confirm if it feels any similar or not."

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami kept close to Sona the entire way and did a small cheer of her own when she reached the centre. "Great job, you're doing so well Sona."
Sona smiled, wishing she could speak so she could respond to Nami. She looked over at her instrument on the edge.

Rather than swim over to it, she gestured to her instrument while facing Nami, hoping she would get the hint. She figured Nami could fetch it faster than she ever could.

MetalGearSolid E

01-30-2013

Quote:
"I'm not afraid of getting hurt, I'm afraid of failing my people..."
"...is it known what is it that wants to hurt your kind?" Jon asked.

Ask The Golem

01-30-2013

Quote:
Nami blinked, "Oh so you're just doing some studying? That's fine you can continue as long as you need to." She smiled.

Blitzcrank would resume observations, but realized that, perhaps, he might be acting in a socially unacceptable manner. Instead, he spoke up while still taking in data.

"-AQUATIC-MEATBAG - - - WHAT-IS-YOUR-OPINION-ON-MY-PLATFORM - - -"

Dear Luxanna

01-30-2013

Quote:
"B-because it's true..." Nami continued to keep her head turned away from the girl, not really comfortable being so close.
Lux smiled, sensing Nami's discomfort, and released her. She swam back a little, and gave Nami a pat.

"You are very pretty, Nami, never say otherwise." Lux insisted. "Don't make me poll people!"

Ask Köggy

01-30-2013

Kog'maw looked at the tank and all the fish, and also Nami.

"Colors! Is pretty...."

Ask Nami

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled, wishing she could speak so she could respond to Nami. She looked over at her instrument on the edge.

Rather than swim over to it, she gestured to her instrument while facing Nami, hoping she would get the hint. She figured Nami could fetch it faster than she ever could.

Nami nodded, swimming over to where Sona had placed her instrument and picking it up, carrying it with some difficulty back over to where Sona was floating on the water.

Quote:
"...is it known what is it that wants to hurt your kind?" Jon asked.

"The creatures that inhabit the depths of the ocean."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Golem View Post
Blitzcrank would resume observations, but realized that, perhaps, he might be acting in a socially unacceptable manner. Instead, he spoke up while still taking in data.

"-AQUATIC-MEATBAG - - - WHAT-IS-YOUR-OPINION-ON-MY-PLATFORM - - -"

Nami smiled, thinking for a moment "Well I don't really know much about you, but apart from being called a meatbag I think you're pretty nice."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux smiled, sensing Nami's discomfort, and released her. She swam back a little, and gave Nami a pat.

"You are very pretty, Nami, never say otherwise." Lux insisted. "Don't make me poll people!"

Nami continued to hide her face from Lux, not wanting to show her blush. "I...R-really...If anything I'm less than average looking for a Marai..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Köggy View Post
Kog'maw looked at the tank and all the fish, and also Nami.

"Colors! Is pretty...."

Nami smiles at Kog'maw "I'm glad you like it~"

MetalGearSolid E

01-30-2013

Quote:
"The creatures that inhabit the depths of the ocean."
"Er... what creatures, specifically?"

Dear Luxanna

01-31-2013

Quote:
Nami continued to hide her face from Lux, not wanting to show her blush. "I...R-really...If anything I'm less than average looking for a Marai..."
"I don't believe that~." Lux said. "But fine, I'll stop embarrassing you... for now~."

Ask Nami

01-31-2013

Quote:
"Er... what creatures, specifically?"

Nami shrugs "Any one of them big enough to think of us as an easy meal."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I don't believe that~." Lux said. "But fine, I'll stop embarrassing you... for now~."

Nami let out a sigh, turning to face Lux, still blushing slightly but smiling "Thank you."