Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
"Well, ah, I should admit, I've never seen one before..." he commented, still trying to shake the jitters out.

"Hmm, they're not really rare, though I suppose they wouldn't be very common on land."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪So, now that the song's done, we have to get it out to the public,♪ Sona replied, ♪So how do you propose we go about doing that?♪

"I uh, I have no idea actually... I was hoping you would know."

Dear Luxanna

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
"D-do I? I don't think I mention it that much...." She nodded. "We're similar to humans in the fact that we mate for life, there's no marriage but that's simply because we feel we don't need anything to prove just how much we love each other. Of course by mate for life I don't mean that you find one mate and stick with them forever but usually once you have kids you stay with them, you can have... dates and such beforehand which is usually how you find the one you want to stay with."
"Aww." Lux said, smiling. "But weddings are so nice! All pretty, and special,and a huge crowd of people get to watch you smooch. Marai have no ceremony like that, at all?"

Ask Nami

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Aww." Lux said, smiling. "But weddings are so nice! All pretty, and special,and a huge crowd of people get to watch you smooch. Marai have no ceremony like that, at all?"

"Why would you want a bunch of people watching you while you kiss? That's kind of creepy.... Nope, nothing like that."

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-25-2013

Quote:
"Hmm, they're not really rare, though I suppose they wouldn't be very common on land."
"Well, I suppose only having seen the sea twice in my life doesn't help my knowledge of said creatures."

Ask the String

01-25-2013

Quote:
"I uh, I have no idea actually... I was hoping you would know."
♪Well I did have one idea,♪ Sona started, ♪How would you like to sing at my next concert?♪

Ask Nami

01-25-2013

Quote:
"Well, I suppose only having seen the sea twice in my life doesn't help my knowledge of said creatures."

"Only twice? Wow you're really missing out."

Quote:
♪Well I did have one idea,♪ Sona started, ♪How would you like to sing at my next concert?♪
"A-at...your n-next...concert? L-like...in f-front of all your fans?"

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-25-2013

Quote:
"Only twice? Wow you're really missing out."
"Well, what exactly does the sea offer anyways? Admittedly, I do not know much about it as it hasn't really been an area of interest I've head."

Ask the String

01-25-2013

Quote:
"A-at...your n-next...concert? L-like...in f-front of all your fans?"
♪Sorta,♪ Sona replied, ♪Actually my next concert is going to be a private one at my home in a couple weeks. I pushed it back so it could coincide with the Lunar Revel. Only a few fellow champions and close friends would be attending. Some of them are even going to play on stage with me as well.♪

Ask Nami

01-25-2013

Quote:
"Well, what exactly does the sea offer anyways? Admittedly, I do not know much about it as it hasn't really been an area of interest I've head."

"It's got everything you could really ask for honestly."

Quote:
♪Sorta,♪ Sona replied, ♪Actually my next concert is going to be a private one at my home in a couple weeks. I pushed it back so it could coincide with the Lunar Revel. Only a few fellow champions and close friends would be attending. Some of them are even going to play on stage with me as well.♪

"Oh." She bit her lip slightly "W-well if it's not that many people I...I should be fine."

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-25-2013

Quote:
"It's got everything you could really ask for honestly."
"Really? ...got any examples?" It was clear Jon was interested at this point from the look on his face.