Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami smirked. "I thought so, and yeah I guess you're right, that thing hurts..." she thought for a moment. "So are you and your brother Garen close?"
"No hard feelings." Lux replied, with a smirk. "Yeah, I love him~. He's always off doing this and that, being the Might of Demacia and all. But we spend time together whenever we can~."

AODRG

01-06-2013

Quote:
Nami smirks. "Well water can heal... Or harm." The water around Nami began to swirl in a dangerously fast torrent, though she didn't seem affected at all the pressure of the water could be felt throughout the tank.
Sam noticed the water start to swirl around quickly. She attempted to fight against torrent as best she could, but eventually it would carry her if Nami didn't stop.

xcyper33

01-06-2013

"So Nami, do you have other sentient species where you live?"

Unexisted

01-06-2013

Nami what's the different between mermaid and your race?

Ask Nami

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"No hard feelings." Lux replied, with a smirk. "Yeah, I love him~. He's always off doing this and that, being the Might of Demacia and all. But we spend time together whenever we can~."

Nami smiled. "That's good, I never really had a good relationship with any of my siblings, they were always off doing things or too busy to spend any time with me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam noticed the water start to swirl around quickly. She attempted to fight against torrent as best she could, but eventually it would carry her if Nami didn't stop.

Nami stopped the water with a smile. "See?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"So Nami, do you have other sentient species where you live?"

Nami shakes her head. "As far as I know we are the only sentient beings where we live."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Nami what's the different between mermaid and your race?

I've already answered this question from you.

AODRG

01-07-2013

Quote:
Nami stopped the water with a smile. "See?"
As the water slowed, Sam attempted to calm herself down and catch her breath.

"Ye-yea I see what you mean," She let out, "So if I may ask, what are you doing in the League. Wouldn't you rather want to be at home?"

Ask Nami

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
As the water slowed, Sam attempted to calm herself down and catch her breath.

"Ye-yea I see what you mean," She let out, "So if I may ask, what are you doing in the League. Wouldn't you rather want to be at home?"

Nami raised a brow. "I thought that information was available for all who wished to learn it since I became a champion. I would love to go home but I cannot return until I find a moonstone to save my people."

Unexisted

01-07-2013

Nami I heard when mermaid step out of water their lower body turn into full human form. why can't your race have that power?

Ask Nami

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Nami I heard when mermaid step out of water their lower body turn into full human form. why can't your race have that power?

Because as far as I can tell, from experience, Mermaids are fictional creatures. My body doesn't transform because it doesn't. It isn't meant to be out of water and it honestly shouldn't really ever be out of water. I'm sure my race COULD have that power if in the future our survival required it, we would evolve just like any other race, to fit our needs.

Dear Luxanna

01-07-2013

Quote:
Nami smiled. "That's good, I never really had a good relationship with any of my siblings, they were always off doing things or too busy to spend any time with me."
"Aw, I'm sorry." Lux said. "How many do you have?"