Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

12-16-2012

When nobody was there, Kha'Zix had sneaked in steathily. Once the coast was clear, he uncloaked and smiled deviously. He put a hand on the glass as he walked around the aquarium. "I'm not so sure if anyone told you this, considering how weak humans are when trying to break out bad news." He said, stopping, then turning his body to face her. "The sea cow is dead. The wolf got him long, long ago." He said, before letting out a chuckle. "Shame too. I always wanted to try seafood."

Àsk Nami

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*The look on his dead face showed that he was tiring of hearing this answer*

I see. *wheeze*

*he looks around some more, and sees a shark swim by*

What is that...*wheeze*...thing?

*he knew very little about life in the ocean, he hardly cared about life on the land*

Nami smiles, raising a hand up slightly the shark came over and rested itself under her arm where she began petting it lightly. "This is a Lemon shark, I'm sure you've seen Fizz's shark Chomper. While they aren't the same species of shark they share some distinct traits that classify them as sharks."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
When nobody was there, Kha'Zix had sneaked in steathily. Once the coast was clear, he uncloaked and smiled deviously. He put a hand on the glass as he walked around the aquarium. "I'm not so sure if anyone told you this, considering how weak humans are when trying to break out bad news." He said, stopping, then turning his body to face her. "The sea cow is dead. The wolf got him long, long ago." He said, before letting out a chuckle. "Shame too. I always wanted to try seafood."
Nami looked at the Void creature, she had been warned about them before... "By sea cow...do you mean Urf?" she shook at the thought, hoping that Kha'zix was not referring to her old friend.

Dear Urgot

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Nami View Post
Nami smiles, raising a hand up slightly the shark came over and rested itself under her arm where she began petting it lightly. "This is a Lemon shark, I'm sure you've seen Fizz's shark Chomper. While they aren't the same species of shark they share some distinct traits that classify them as sharks."

*he nods*

Yes. They do share *wheeze* various similarities.

Àsk Nami

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*he nods*

Yes. They do share *wheeze* various similarities.

Nami smiles. "Perhaps I could teach you about some of the different sea life in the future, it may serve to distract you from the pain you've lived through. The ocean is truly a wonderful place full of many magnificent creatures both big and small." as she spoke a few sea horses swam around her happily before returning to their homes among the coral. The lemon shark had left, out of sight among the plants.

Ask The Reaver

12-16-2012

Kha'Zix nods slowly. "Aaahh... That was his name... Yes, Urf." He said. "Warwick slaughtered him in cold blood, sadly." He said, then shrugging. "Ah well. He's fine I suppose. They enslaved him now, being forced to carry that hairy midget through battle. Poor, poor creature." He said, trying to sound sympathetic.

TwoWeirdYordles

12-16-2012

A weird gray yordle like cat ask.
"Miss Nami, i HAVE to ask... You drink milk?"

Damnnation12

12-16-2012

((Grats on contest win!))

"Nami, many summoners like your appearence, and some would make comments about it. What do you think about it?"

Suripi Okami

12-16-2012

Um...hello miss Nami,I was wondering what is your favorite of the seasons?
BTW You kinda remind me of my sis.

Àsk Nami

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix nods slowly. "Aaahh... That was his name... Yes, Urf." He said. "Warwick slaughtered him in cold blood, sadly." He said, then shrugging. "Ah well. He's fine I suppose. They enslaved him now, being forced to carry that hairy midget through battle. Poor, poor creature." He said, trying to sound sympathetic.
Nami looks completely shocked, she hung her head down. "P-please just leave... I need some time to myself..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
A weird gray yordle like cat ask.
"Miss Nami, i HAVE to ask... You drink milk?"
"Milk? I enjoy a cool glass every once in a while."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
((Grats on contest win!))

"Nami, many summoners like your appearence, and some would make comments about it. What do you think about it?"
"Well... I have been complimented many times for my appearance, I don't believe I am anything special, definitely nothing to look twice at. I don't believe I am any more beautiful than any other Marai."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Um...hello miss Nami,I was wondering what is your favorite of the seasons?
BTW You kinda remind me of my sis.
Nami smiles while thinking for a moment. "I'd have to go with winter, the snow is very beautiful and everyone always seems to be in a happier mood during the holidays."

Dear Urgot

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Nami View Post
Nami smiles. "Perhaps I could teach you about some of the different sea life in the future, it may serve to distract you from the pain you've lived through. The ocean is truly a wonderful place full of many magnificent creatures both big and small." as she spoke a few sea horses swam around her happily before returning to their homes among the coral. The lemon shark had left, out of sight among the plants.
Maybe so. *wheeze* It is certainly *wheeze* interesting.