Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"You... aren't?" Sarah asked. "Then what do you eat?"



"I usually just have something delivered, I get my meals cheaper because they don't need to be cooked~"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Ask Nami:
"I usually just have something delivered, I get my meals cheaper because they don't need to be cooked~"

"You... get fish delivered?" Sarah asked, clearly amused. "Wow, I would never have guessed that." She chuckled. "Thanks for supporting the economy, I guess~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"You... get fish delivered?" Sarah asked, clearly amused. "Wow, I would never have guessed that." She chuckled. "Thanks for supporting the economy, I guess~."



Nami giggled, "Well you know, I do what I can to help those around me."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Ask Nami:
Nami shook her head. "N-no, that's alright, I wouldn't want to trouble you."


"Oh trust me, it would be more of a trouble to keep it all," Sam remarked.

"Trust me, that chocolate is good, but even I have a limit on my sweets," Alice replied.

"There's enough there to donate to the children's wing and still have too much," Sam explained, "But if you really don't want any, I'm sure Lux would more than love to take it off our hands."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
AODRG:
"Oh trust me, it would be more of a trouble to keep it all," Sam remarked.

"Trust me, that chocolate is good, but even I have a limit on my sweets," Alice replied.

"There's enough there to donate to the children's wing and still have too much," Sam explained, "But if you really don't want any, I'm sure Lux would more than love to take it off our hands."



"W-well if you really don't mind... I guess I could take some of it off your hands... Not too much though." She rubbed her shoulder, thinking for a moment. "I'm sure Luxanna would like some as well."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Ask Nami:
Nami giggled, "Well you know, I do what I can to help those around me."

"What about when you were home?" Sarah asked. "How do your kind decide which fish to eat?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"What about when you were home?" Sarah asked. "How do your kind decide which fish to eat?"



"Well we can't really keep pets at home, no real way to keep them contained, we get food through hunting."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Dear Nami,
I have opened a Cafe and wanted to know if you'd like to try out the swimming pool just put in. It can adjust to the tempature your most comfortable with. Please stop by and have a look when your free.

~LaLuna~

P.S. It's just outside Demacia. You can't miss it.


((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3268818))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
Dear Nami,
I have opened a Cafe and wanted to know if you'd like to try out the swimming pool just put in. It can adjust to the tempature your most comfortable with. Please stop by and have a look when your free.

~LaLuna~

P.S. It's just outside Demacia. You can't miss it.


((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3268818))



Dear LaLuna,

I'd love to visit if I can find the time at some point, perhaps on my next visit to Demacia I'll stop by.

- Nami, the Tidecaller.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Ask Nami:
"W-well if you really don't mind... I guess I could take some of it off your hands... Not too much though." She rubbed her shoulder, thinking for a moment. "I'm sure Luxanna would like some as well."

"Great, we'll send some down here for you soon," Sam replied.

"So Nami, what do you do around here all day?" Alice asked, "I mean, it can't be 24/7 searching right? You gotta have some fun right?"