Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
"Marai..."

She crosses her arms, she would have to keep an eye on this one.

"Yes, it is quite the sight to behold, I could barely believe my eyes when I found it and took it home."
"Aha!" Goshg spins, pointing his staff at her. "So you did swipe it from under our noses!"

His diplomatic fascade gone, Goshg simmers at the revelation, his title commanding him to action.

st0pb0t

12-18-2012

Quote:
Nami looks at Eve as she enters, wondering what she was holding. She shrugs

"Never heard of it before, what is it?"
"I imagine not. Paper probably doesn't last too long at the bottom of the ocean." Evelynn chuckles and drags the desk over closer to Nami's tank. She takes a seat in the chair and begins dealing. "Fatey taught me how to play. Interested?"

Ask Xena

12-18-2012

What is your opinion of myself, Tidecaller?

Ask Nami

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshg View Post
"Aha!" Goshg spins, pointing his staff at her. "So you did swipe it from under our noses!"

His diplomatic fascade gone, Goshg simmers at the revelation, his title commanding him to action.
Nami backs away from him, grabbing her staff as she continued to watch him.

"Why exactly did you come here..?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"I imagine not. Paper probably doesn't last too long at the bottom of the ocean." Evelynn chuckles and drags the desk over closer to Nami's tank. She takes a seat in the chair and begins dealing. "Fatey taught me how to play. Interested?"
Nami shrugs, moving closer to the edge of the tank.

"Sure, but I don't plan on gambling anything if that is part of the game."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Xena View Post
What is your opinion of myself, Tidecaller?

"I don't believe I've gotten to know you well enough to truly have an opinion of you. As far as I can tell you seem relatively nice, though some of the jobs you take are... things I do not approve of."

Goshg

12-18-2012

Quote:
Nami backs away from him, grabbing her staff as she continued to watch him.

"Why exactly did you come here..?"
Goshg, retracting his staff, extends a three-pronged hand.

"If you could be so kind as to return it..."

Ask Nami

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshg View Post
Goshg, retracting his staff, extends a three-pronged hand.

"If you could be so kind as to return it..."

Nami glared at Goshg, shaking her head.

"I need it to save my people, I wouldn't dare ever think of giving it to you."

Razie

12-19-2012

Raz would make his way to the Tidecaller's with his companion Lucas on his shoulder, both smiling as they see Nami. Lucas was the first to speak

I'm interested to learn more about your people, were the first of your kind different from what you are now?

Raz's eye flash a bright blue for a second before he asks his own question. This feeling i'm getting from your aura... Something is troubling you, or rather your aura. He sits down in front of Nami's tank and assumes his usual cross-legged meditative stance. May i take a look if it doesn't bother you?

Ask Nami

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Raz would make his way to the Tidecaller's with his companion Lucas on his shoulder, both smiling as they see Nami. Lucas was the first to speak

I'm interested to learn more about your people, were the first of your kind different from what you are now?

Raz's eye flash a bright blue for a second before he asks his own question. This feeling i'm getting from your aura... Something is troubling you, or rather your aura. He sits down in front of Nami's tank and assumes his usual cross-legged meditative stance. May i take a look if it doesn't bother you?

Nami smiles toward the two, bowing to them respectfully.

"When you say the first of my kind do you refer to my ancestors? If so then yes, although there is little documentation I believe that the Marai people have evolved just like any race."

She then turns toward the other, looking at him for a moment curiously.

"Something troubling from my aura? I don't really...understand but I suppose I will allow it..."

Razie

12-19-2012

I see.

Aura is basically the energy that defines you and makes you, you. It's kind of a trait that's been with me since birth, the entirety of what it truly do however constantly escapes me.

Raz simply takes a deep breath and the entire room is turned black for brief moment, when the room turns back to normal there would be a small blue wisp flying around Nami

That is yours, and it would appear fine. That's new and as much as i would like to talk with it, it's yours to do what you wish for a few hours until it vanishes.

Raz would bow as he stands up and prepares to leave but turns around as he heads toward the stairs

Oh, one thing. Try not to let it collide with anything too hard. They tend to mess with your psyche if they do. Nice meeting you by the way!

Goshg

12-19-2012

Quote:
Nami glared at Goshg, shaking her head.

"I need it to save my people, I wouldn't dare ever think of giving it to you."
Goshg chuckles.

"Save them? Save them from what?"