Ask Poppy, The Iron Ambassador

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P0PPY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2014

{I've decided to make a ask thread instead of a free-RP thread. Here it is.}

Profile.

-> http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3931 <-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over a hill in Bandle city, sits a pretty big house finely built by an artist by the name of Blomgrun. Not only was he one of the best armorsmith of Valoran, he was also very passionate in his work in general. The house he had built was still standing strong. A part of it is the forge where Poppy's father used to make great pieces of arm and armors. Now, the glorious talent has been transmitted, the smoke still floats ahead of the blacksmith home. The strong and proud megling (Yordle) Still works hard to make her daddy proud. Doing her best to tally the exquisite quality of her deceased father.

She is always ready to take commissions at the forge and answer questions if you have any.

Poppy isn't the serious person everyone seem to think she is. She is mostly a caring person and knows when to have fun. Let's just say she has a lot on her heart and her job never slows down.

Ask The Widow

02-28-2014

(You got permission to use Poppy, right? She should be available, because the current thread hasn't been updated in forever, but it is standard procedure to ask the people in charge before you take over. If you have, forgive me, I'm just a clueless spider. ^-^)

P0PPY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2014

{I've been in my other thread for 2 weeks now and the other Poppy RP'er was away since November. I believe the holidays vacation are finished by now and no one have yet complained. This account isn't a smurf, so I hope to keep the thread. I might pass by Elise place because, she is awesome and I have a few questions. Good day to you, Spider Queen.}

BloatedBile

02-28-2014

dear poppy,

whats a normal day for u like?

-bb

P0PPY

02-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear poppy,

whats a normal day for u like?

-bb
Poppy raises an eyebrow as she receives her first question and proceed to her reply with momentous pause as to remember what her normal days are like.

''Dear bb,
A normal day?
Is there any champion who has normal days?

A normal day consist in a early breakfast. A walk in town, just in case anything had happened.
Raise the forge heat. Complete the comissions if possible or advance the work. Paperwork... Lot of it as an Ambassador. One would think it's an easy job but, you would be surprised as to how many useless paperwork Demacia requires. Legal stuff and reports...

I am seldom picked for the field of justice... but when I am, Whomper and I carries hard the charge of our team.

I like to finish my day either at the bar with other people or just go bed early to be ready for tomorrow.

That is what my day looks like in ''normal'' circumstances. ''

-Poppy.

Ask the Gargoyle

02-28-2014

((Glad to see you got a normal ask thread up))

Galio flies up to Poppy's house. He lands in front of the door and walks up to it and knocks a few times. he steps back and wait for his friend to answer the door.

Ask the String

02-28-2014

Sona's graceful music fills the air as she also glides to Poppy's home, expecting to have a wonderful chat with the little yordle. It had been far too long since she last visited a fellow Demacian champion.

She floated up to the door and knocked gently, though her music no doubt announced her arrival.

P0PPY

03-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Gargoyle View Post

Galio flies up to Poppy's house. He lands in front of the door and walks up to it and knocks a few times. he steps back and wait for his friend to answer the door.

Galio could hear the yordle rushing at the door as she was probably doing something else. After a few locks being unlocked, the door opens slowly and Poppy was there, standing in front of him, covered in oil with calipers in her hand.

-''Galio! Dear friend, what brings you here? I am glad you made it to Bandle city, it's quite a ride. Come inside! Would you like something to drink? I will clean up myself a bit and be back at you in a minute.''

She leaves the door open behind her and walks towards the part where the forge should be considering the chimney. She comes back quickly after taking off her blacksmith apron and proceeds to lead her friend to her kitchen where she had proper chairs for guests. The house was modest but very refined in the details. All pieces of wood were carved with the finest attention. The chairs were sturdy and solidified with iron. There was always the smell of burning wood floating with a faint scent of drying herbs and flowers. Those were hanging all around the kitchen for cooking purposes.
She was wearing a worn pair of oil stained brown pants which were also burned at some places. She had a black tank top, her hair were tied in a ponytail and wrapped in what seemed to be green leaves. It was to make sure her hair wouldn't catch on fire with a flying ember.
Poppy offered a chair to Galio and was standing next to him, waiting to know if he wanted anything.

P0PPY

03-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the String View Post
Sona's graceful music fills the air as she also glides to Poppy's home, expecting to have a wonderful chat with the little yordle. It had been far too long since she last visited a fellow Demacian champion.

She floated up to the door and knocked gently, though her music no doubt announced her arrival.
Poppy was preparing a stew when she heard a marvelous melody coming to her ear. At first she didn't think of it as someone approaching and simply continued chopping the tomatoes. When Sona knocked, the ambassador's stood a moment as she came out of her bubble, then took a towel to clean her hands. She drops it on a desk in the entrance and opens.

''Oh, lady Sona. A real pleasure to have you here. Your music is always as soothing as ever. I even started to daydream as you came by.''

The little girl had a bright smile on her face and the smell of beef from the kitchen was all across the house. Poppy suddenly seemed surprised as she ran back inside. Sona could hear from afar:

''Come inside, please. I have something on the fire and I need to turn it off.''

When the maven of the string would enter, she would see the yordle moving a big cooking pot to the table. She offers a chair and sits across the table.

''I am sorry about this but doing many things at the same time makes me forget sometimes. I rather leave it here while we talk. Unless you would like to join me for diner? It would be very appreciated to have you a while. Not many people comes here since the Lunar revel.''

The counter behind her had plenty vegetables. Some were already chopped and other were siting there. The cauldron that was on the table contained a large piece of meat. Poppy was wearing a dress. Anyone not used to it would be questioning it since she was usually seen in her armor. But the yordle was like any other girls and was more at ease with soft and comfortable clothing while she wasn't on the field of justice or on any duty.
{Dress ->http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2012/06/pick-the-best-summer-dress-for-your-body-type-a-line.jpg}
Her hair were tied in pigtails but instead of being in the air as usual, they were simply laying down from the bottom back of her head to her shoulders.

''I try to change my mind from working. People say I am boring and serious, which is not all true! I like to have fun and be happy but they must understand that fighting is serious business.''

Ask the String

03-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0PPY View Post
Poppy was preparing a stew when she heard a marvelous melody coming to her ear. At first she didn't think of it as someone approaching and simply continued chopping the tomatoes. When Sona knocked, the ambassador's stood a moment as she came out of her bubble, then took a towel to clean her hands. She drops it on a desk in the entrance and opens.

''Oh, lady Sona. A real pleasure to have you here. Your music is always as soothing as ever. I even started to daydream as you came by.''

The little girl had a bright smile on her face and the smell of beef from the kitchen was all across the house. Poppy suddenly seemed surprised as she ran back inside. Sona could hear from afar:

''Come inside, please. I have something on the fire and I need to turn it off.''

When the maven of the string would enter, she would see the yordle moving a big cooking pot to the table. She offers a chair and sits across the table.

''I am sorry about this but doing many things at the same time makes me forget sometimes. I rather leave it here while we talk. Unless you would like to join me for diner? It would be very appreciated to have you a while. Not many people comes here since the Lunar revel.''

The counter behind her had plenty vegetables. Some were already chopped and other were siting there. The cauldron that was on the table contained a large piece of meat. Poppy was wearing a dress. Anyone not used to it would be questioning it since she was usually seen in her armor. But the yordle was like any other girls and was more at ease with soft and comfortable clothing while she wasn't on the field of justice or on any duty.
{Dress ->http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2012/06/pick-the-best-summer-dress-for-your-body-type-a-line.jpg}
Her hair were tied in pigtails but instead of being in the air as usual, they were simply laying down from the bottom back of her head to her shoulders.

''I try to change my mind from working. People say I am boring and serious, which is not all true! I like to have fun and be happy but they must understand that fighting is serious business.''
((Not to criticize you in anyway about your portrayal of Poppy, but her bio specifically mentions how she was not like other girls. Though it is your character, you can do what you want.))

Sona smiled when Poppy opened the door, waving kindly to her, "Hello there, Ambassador Poppy. I hope..."

She stopped when she noticed Poppy run in a hurry to her kitchen. She glided in and allowed her music to fill the air of the home. She leaned over to see Poppy lifting a pot onto a table. She glided forward into the the kitchen, but stayed by the doorway, still not sure if she was fully welcomed in yet or not.

"Oh I didn't know you were preparing dinner," Sona started, "I'm so sorry. I wouldn't want to intrude if you're busy..."

The offer Poppy proposed did sound good, especially after the smell of stew hit the Maven's nostrils. She smiled, "Well...I would hate to reject the offer of dinner with a fellow champion...if it's alright with you, of course. I don't want to feel like I just barged in and demanded food from you."

1234511 ... 16