RP Idea - City-States, OOC Discussion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

1 Day Ago

This idea is fairly straight forward, but before I can get into it I am calling for help from several RPers, both those who play as OC's and those who are Champions can participate. I would like friends and even acquaintances both former and current come to at least assist me in some way to work this out.

To the point... I would like to create something something similar to A Day in (Insert City-State name here). Only not. It is an actual RP in whatever place we can agree on, with actual OC's and Champions, actual places and those that are agreed to be part of Noxus or Demacia, or where have you. Their will, however, be quests and things to do. Diplomacy, developing your city-state, rising into power. Whatever.

For instance, if Demacia were chosen then obviously Houses Crownguard would be involved, House Laurent, wherever else. But participating it would be for us to improve on and to interact with Demacia, to respond and develop the location and those who fill it to our own collective vision. Now I am aware there are problems with this, but it is as close to canon/lore/original as I can get. I am trying to bring the sides of non-canon and canon a little closer to one another.

So this is a place to hash out the ins and the outs to this. Anyone is welcome to come in and speak. The reason that this is here is because I just do not have time to get on skype right now and nobody emails, so I really hope for some constructive feedback.

If all goes well then I will create a poll to decide what locations are most popular. but for now, it's all on the table.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Day Ago

I'm a little confused. Are you suggesting creating a new city-state, or using an existing one and going in depth into it's political and social structure?

Delmegar

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
I'm a little confused. Are you suggesting creating a new city-state, or using an existing one and going in depth into it's political and social structure?
The latter. I want to delve into the innards of a city-state or location. Geography, their ways and beliefs (if known or not known), all that. I want to create a place with real people, not just paint a passing picture, a fleeting image. And I would love support on this because I think it is far outside of my usual idea.

Of course their can be action and all that as well, what RP goes without action? But I would like to see an in depth world brought to life, court intrigue, diplomacy. Struggles.

Tyrant Swain 2

1 Day Ago

To my knowledge both Demacia and Noxus have attempt to expand knowledge of their respective city-states via discussion on Skype, but it kind of died down after a day or two.

SkarnerScorpion

1 Day Ago

Kalamanda was mentioned in almost every article of the journal of justice, so that should be a key point.

But this does sound super fun. Count me in!

DarkLordVladimir

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant Swain 2 View Post
To my knowledge both Demacia and Noxus have attempt to expand knowledge of their respective city-states via discussion on Skype, but it kind of died down after a day or two.

It only died down for Noxus, Jarvan has a lot and Darius found some amazing info that he sent me earlier. So yes we are still working on it; we had the same kind of idea as you. I and hopefully some of the others would be happy to help develop them further as a group.

Ask Quinn n Val

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordVladimir View Post
It only died down for Noxus, Jarvan has a lot and Darius found some amazing info that he sent me earlier. So yes we are still working on it; we had the same kind of idea as you. I and hopefully some of the others would be happy to help develop them further as a group.
is there a skype chat for this? I'd love to look and listen

DarkLordVladimir

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
is there a skype chat for this? I'd love to look and listen
Well the Noxians got to together on skype to work on it, Jarvan was planning to do it all on his own then when I made the lore thread he was going to post it and come to all the Demacians get there take and he would edit it based on everyone input. But I think he would be open to talking it over now.

He already has three pages of gold and had barely started or scratched the surface. I have him on skype so I'll see if he will add you, you should see if any other Demaican whats in on it.

Ask Quinn n Val

1 Day Ago

ah, well my skype is Necrowells. Maybe we can get some stuff going.

Ask Riven

1 Day Ago

generaldarius.tumblr.com has TONS of headcanon things pertaining to their ideas of Noxus. It's pretty solid stuff.