ask the outlaw

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskGraves2

11-15-2013

Graves here, still on the hunt for old Twisted Fate if anyone has any info on his where about's let me know i will pay for the info and if you have anything for me just give me a call and ill tell you what i can . Also for those who are thirsty I'm going to open a bar down in Bilgwater, ill be there and if you want to join the fun and drink to your hearts content but nothing is free and if there is a fight better get ready for the consequences. -puts his double barrel shot gun on his shoulder and gives a menacing look- ~graves, The outlaw

Enforcer Vi

11-15-2013

A letter would arrived for Graves where ever he is staying.

Quote:
Graves.

Ever been punched in the face? I don't mean one of those fun bar brawls, but I mean a REAL punch?

-Officer Vi

PS: Sup! If you ever come to Piltover, don't cause no trouble, kay?

PPS: What's your breakfast of Champions?
At the bottom of Vi's writing, would be a chibi version of her self holding up a V for Victory sign and probably for Vi as well.

AskGraves2

11-15-2013

i wont be looking but if push comes to shove it happens, ill try to keep any damage low but if you got our understanding then the law wont need to come after me but you see TF let me know he is mine and ill kill the little gipsy

AskGraves2

11-15-2013

"and the breakfast not sure but i like to start my day off with a big stack of pancakes and bacon"

AskGraves2

11-16-2013

-Graves wonders through Demacia after leaving Noxus and is still looking for Twisted Fate, he puts his gun on his shoulder and scans the area around him searching for any clues of Twisted Fate, and he finds a place to sit in a dark corner to wait for him a while.- "Hope he comes soon" he mumbled to himself.

BloatedBile

11-16-2013

dear graves,

i know evelynn had something with tf for a while. have you tried asking her for info?

-bb

AskGraves2

11-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear graves,

i know evelynn had something with tf for a while. have you tried asking her for info?

-bb
Oh really now might have to track her down and see what i can get out of the widow maker, and clues to where she might be so i can get "Info" outta her

Fae Lulu

11-16-2013

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Graves in his Pool Party outfit blasted his way into Graves' room, walked up to the real Graves all tough-like, and handed him a letter at least twice the size of the doll...all while looking like the badass Graves is known for being...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Graves.jpg (216.7 KB, 35 views)

AskGraves2

11-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
3.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Graves in his Pool Party outfit blasted his way into Graves' room, walked up to the real Graves all tough-like, and handed him a letter at least twice the size of the doll...all while looking like the badass Graves is known for being...

" The reason I'm after him is cause he put me in jail just so he could get some magic powers and now hes gonna pay, I just have to find him and then ill make him suffer. and my favorite breakfast is a tall stack of pancakes with bacon and a tall glass of apple juice"

AskGraves2

11-17-2013

"And also the Tavern is open called the desperado Saloon I'm looking for anyone that can work in the establishment looking for one more waitress or waiter and a good bartender and if someone wants to be a guard ill take one to just apply on the forum the desperado Saloon and we will talk further"

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1#post43051568

1234511 ... 21