[Semi-Open RP] Beware the Depths

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2013

The sky slowly grew brighter over the Bilgewater docks as dawn approached, illuminating a moored ship at the end of pier 39. However, light was already streaming through the windows of the captain's cabin, casting shadows on the curtains. Inside, Captain Ansfield leaned over a large map spread over the table, while an aging man sat beside him, shaking his head.

"I'm telling you, no good will come of involving others in this!"

"What would you have me do?" the captain asked, exasperated. "You saw it yourself! Do you really think we could reach the island alone? We need people who can fight if we ever hope to succeed." He took a breath, his eyes reading the man's face."How long have we been shipmates for? And how many times have we fought the wind and waves, side by side?" He reached across the table and placed his hand on his first mate's shoulder. "You need to trust me on this."

The old man sighed. "I hope you are right."

"So do I, brother. So do I..."
__________________________________________________ __

((Alright, those of you who already signed up in this thread, please post your introductory posts, and remember to try to post something at least once a day, even if it is just an OOC comment letting us know you are still active. However, please relegate the OOC to the sign up thread, to avoid cluttering this one. For those of you who did not, you have until the ship leaves to sign up.

Participants
Al-Khali (Aproxima)
Tammy Ironwill (13loodzkreig)
Zetsku Skylade (Ask Taric)
Dwt (DWT12345)
Kalysta & Nematu (Leafandra)
Doug Sunfist & Alabron Stargaze (Dwall96)

OOC goes here.
))

Aproxima

11-06-2013

As the poster found in many of the mainland cities read, Al-Khali, the great naga of the Queen's tribe, arrived early in the morning on the day the ship were to leave.
She didn't need much for her travels as she was fully capable of surviving on her own with nothing, just like the time she arrived on Runeterra. All she took on top of her ordinary things was a backpack in which were spare clothes in case people were staring at her and that was pretty much everything as she could get everything else from the nature.
Al-Khali arrived to the pier 39 and started looking around for anything that at least remotely looked like an expedition. She had her own reasons for going onto this adventure and gold was not among them.

13loodzkrieg

11-06-2013

Tammy

Arriving at the dock, Tammy took a deep breath of the humid air and made her way towards pier 39. She came with a large rug sack and several smaller bags. There was a fishing rod sticking out of the rug sack and a short sword strapped to the back in its sheath. Her other bags were full of various objects, runes, small mechanisms, various equipment, a bow & quiver, and lots of books.

She gazed out towards the sea, thoughts of adventure and fame were the first and only things on her mind.

'Adventure! My first step to be like that Ezreal dude. I can't wa-'

A strong breeze caused her cloak that was tied to her rug sack to wrap itself around her face, interrupting her daydream.

"MMMGnghhhh"

As Tammy struggled to pull the cloak off her face, her feet carried her towards the pier and walked her right into Al-Khali.

"Mmghh- Sorry!"

DWT12345

11-06-2013

Dwt removed his coat as he wa
Led up to the giant ship. He didint care about gold, just the adventure.

Aproxima

11-06-2013

Al-Khali looked down as she felt something lightly bump into her massive body - it was a young woman and it seems she was struggling with her cloak.
Once she'd manage to free herself, Al-Khali smiled at Tammy and asked " May I help you in any way? "

From Tammy's perspective, the view at the towering figure of the naga was quite monumental. She kept her self in her comfortable travelling position of height about 4 meters, which was more than twice the height of the tallest of men. And that wasn't everything as most of her length was still the long tail behind her.
Tammy could admire the complex pattern of her scales, but what is surely to catch her eye first were the six swords attached to the naga's belt, because they were just lightly above her head. The craftsmanship and details of the decoration of the sheathes were just far beyond what this world has seen.
And that was not everything, because the first thing she'd see after removing the cloak would be Al-Khali's tail, so once she looks up she'll see the naga's pale human part with six arms as she was looking down at her.

13loodzkrieg

11-07-2013

Tammy

Tammy gazed at the woman/creature before her, perplexed as to how such a being could have biologically alter or evolve this way. She started to walk around Al-Khali in a circle, taking into detail the visible traits.

"What are you?" she said, her voice almost a whisper as she came to a stop in front of Al-Khali once more.

Snapping out of her fascination, she smiled and apologized.

"Pardon my manners, I forgot introductions. I am Tammy Ironwill and who may you be?"

Aproxima

11-07-2013

Fortunately enough for Tammy, Al-Khali was currently coiled up a bit, so walking around her was much easier than if she were to be spread out. She patiently observed her as she was slowly walking around her. Hearing the soft "Wha~", Al-Khali knew she might want to introduce herself properly.
Since it'd be rude to stay in her current position as Tammy was more or less looking at or slightly below her "crotch", Al-Khali decided to lower herself down a bit, so they could speak more equally.
Once she lowered herself down, Al-Khali bowed and spoke " I am Al-Khali, fire naga of the Queen's tribe. " She offered Tammy her lower hand for a handshake " Nice to meet you. "

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2013

As the sun peeked over the horizon, the smattering of people on the docks slowly transformed into a bustle of activity. Sailors returning from a night on the town, dock workers moving supplies, officials documenting traffic and making sure appropriate fees were paid. Ships that had early departures furled their sails, catching the morning breeze to carry them across the seas to all over Valoran.

At pier 39 sat a three-masted barque with the name "Ocean Prince" painted in gold letter on the stern. An eagle figurehead soared before the ship, wings stretched behind it, following the curve of the bow. Provisions enough for a month on the high seas were being loaded on board: salted meats and hard tack, water and rum, ropes, hammocks, gunpowder. Amongst the supplies yet to be loaded dozed a wiry young man, resting his head on a sack of barley flour. He clutched a chunk of graphite in one hand, while a scrap of paper lay near the other, the words "Crew Manifest" scrawled at the top.

13loodzkrieg

11-09-2013

Tammy

"A Naga... I see~" She said as she spotted the Ocean Prince and the crewman sitting with a crew manifest.

"Well, that must be the ship I'm going on. Its an expedition leaving early so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get myself registered."

Tammy did a slight bow before making her way to the crewman. "Tammy Ironwill, I believe this is Captain Ansfield's expedition? I'd like to sign up as a crew and scholar for this trip."

Aproxima

11-09-2013

Al-Khali bowed down lightly as well and hearing the woman speak, she presumed she was heading the same way she did.
Tammy was quick to react so instead of going by her side, Al-Khali simply followed her to the ship. The naga reached the man shortly after Tammy and lightly bowed " I presume you belong to the people who invited people on this journey, right? I'd like to be a part of this expedition as well. My name is Al-Khali of the Queen's tribe. "
She smiled down at Tammy " It seems we might travel together for some time. "

1234511 ... 26