worst community ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-16-2012

oh boy a 12 year old stoner who thinks you can be arrested for mean words

precambria

12-16-2012

This isn't 4chan, there is no disclaimer stating that everything posted here is fiction. OP is to oblivious to realize that his post contains an implied threat involving "mass shooting" if you were to say this to a therapist who is bound by some of the strictest confidentiality rules there are they would be obligated to inform authorities.
For your sake I hope you don't get in trouble and listen from somebody who knows more about these things than you do, that while it may seem like you can just say whatever you want on the internet there are consequences in certain situations eg: death threats made over face book result in criminal charges all the time. Next time before you get high and post something that seems like a good idea at the time maybe take into consideration what you are actually typing.

R1ceMuncher

12-16-2012

As a general rule, people aren't mean to you unless you start being a dick first

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

precambia: again im saying the game can cause a mass shooting from ppl anger problems. i already said i laughed them off. im not threating or anything
any authority would know that. because im not threatening anything lol i check this post just t see wht u say bc it makes me laugh. u are acting like i am gonna do something when ive said many times that ive laughed it off and smoked a bone alrdy. my point is that the anger from these ppl is what is found in the ppl that do the shootings. i am not saying anything bout me shooting lol man dude u make me laugh so hard i really hope i get investigated i love wasting ur tax dollars even more. fbi please come knock n my door lol really precambia u need to let it go that someone mentioned that a shooting could happen from ppls anger problem. lol omg i cant stop luaghing at u lolololololololololololololololololololol

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

This isn't 4chan, there is no disclaimer stating that everything posted here is fiction. OP is to oblivious to realize that his post contains an implied threat involving "mass shooting" if you were to say this to a therapist who is bound by some of the strictest confidentiality rules there are they would be obligated to inform authorities.
For your sake I hope you don't get in trouble and listen from somebody who knows more about these things than you do, that while it may seem like you can just say whatever you want on the internet there are consequences in certain situations eg: death threats made over face book result in criminal charges all the time. Next time before you get high and post something that seems like a good idea at the time maybe take into consideration what you are actually typing.

hey i do know bout everything and believe me if fbi came knocking on my door they may come arrest u for making false allegations. especially when they search my house and find no guns, knives, or offensive equipment for such an act. u reallllllllly need to rethink ur **** b4 typing to me bc there is no threat. if u conceive it that way then its ur problem. not mine. lol make me laugh more

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

u know what precambia turn this into fbi and i will have them record everything for u and bring it to you to show that ur thinking, while rational, is still out of place. we all know bout not making threats, and u obv dont know what a threat is. am i saying im gonna do anythin? nope and never planned on it. so if u really want to take this to that lvl u can go ahead and get emberassed and give me another great laugh

Keegzz

12-16-2012

Welcome to the internet, where your final tiniest fragment of hope for humanity gets destroyed.

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegzz View Post
Welcome to the internet, where your final tiniest fragment of hope for humanity gets destroyed.
agreed

FaR2LaTe

12-16-2012

Down in the thick mucky trenches sliming it up.