worst community ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

i am not i dont talk in games cept for mia inc and go dragon or baron i seriously dont get why i get these respnoses

precambria

12-16-2012

Enjoy being investigated by the FBI you repulsive sad little boy, you think this is a joke? you do realize you just put yourself in A LOT of trouble.

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

u do realize i said it would cause a shooting not me shooting but cause one. let the fbi come to my door and waste their time lol

Draktok

12-16-2012

lol

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

i just realized u all cannot read lol w/e dude u all dont get my point cept for the first few, guess what. im gonna go smoke a bone. i only brought this up to point out anger problems and show that history repeats itself

i laughed all this off and just wanted to talk bout it but yall take it as a threat or something? idk ur dumb to me if u do. im not sayinng no shooting will go down, im saying that the anger problems of the players are the signs of serial killers etc. but like i said, im gonna go smoke a bone, go to bed, wake up tomorrow, go to work, then prolly play this more. nothing has changed. its just an opinion and a recaap of what the community acts like. if u take it any other way thats on u not on me lol be offended be mad be confused be happy dont matter to me either way, life goes on ppl

precambria

12-16-2012

Yes chances are you are just very young and phrased your frustration in the dumbest possible way, here is a tip though. If you even elude to something like this you will be investigated you really think the mods are going to take your barely coherent post as a joke?

Yes the world is filled with mean people, you clearly need help to navigate a world you are just learning about if you honestly think that they will not take this as you just being ignorant.

Mods close this thread and do what needs to be done please.

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

precambria:

i am not putting this as a joke or anything, im putting this as proff of what ppl like u act like and are, just plain scum. this isnt a joke. thats why i suggest riot take severe actions. many online games have taken severe actions and they work. why not riot. and really dude. and let them investigate. all they will see is a stoner with an opinion. no need for arrests but i do enjoy wasting their time and money. thanks loser for posting have a nice life

NotBuzzJack

12-16-2012

XXPJ9 - XP = XJ9

You're an XJ9 smurf.

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

i wish i was.. i made this like 6 months b4 i even heard that guys name

Altofira

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXPJ9 View Post
all i want to say is from the words ive gotten said to me tonight is that this game will cause a massive shooting. tonight ive been told to die, hang myself, that they will rape my mother etc. just saying that the anger of this community will cause another shooting unless u all get therapy. obv im not killing myself tonight and ur not rapnig my mother, but those response are so out of line that u can be arrested for them if said face to face. riot plz start disciplining ur players. u think everything will be fine, but............u know the rest. WOW has proven my point. remember when that game first came out? exactly. riot do something or u will b a main reason for a tragedy.
Are you like new to the internet? This kind of stuff gets said all the time, so how is it riots responsibility when the whole internet is like this?