worst community ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXPJ9

12-15-2012

all i want to say is from the words ive gotten said to me tonight is that this game will cause a massive shooting. tonight ive been told to die, hang myself, that they will rape my mother etc. just saying that the anger of this community will cause another shooting unless u all get therapy. obv im not killing myself tonight and ur not rapnig my mother, but those response are so out of line that u can be arrested for them if said face to face. riot plz start disciplining ur players. u think everything will be fine, but............u know the rest. WOW has proven my point. remember when that game first came out? exactly. riot do something or u will b a main reason for a tragedy.

Asheishardrofljk

12-15-2012

Riot will not be responsible for what these idiot trolls say... they can't monitor every single kid who decides to say things like that, so just saying riot will be the reason for a tragedy is ignorant. Simply ignore the trolls in-game and your problem is solved.

Onireaper

12-15-2012

the ignore button works, and you can always report them ( tho ive never actually known anyone banned for it)

just play your game and ignore the bad eggs.

Razekal

12-15-2012

If you're trying to spread a message, it helps to use proper grammar and spelling. This lets people know you're completely serious. Not a personal attack, just a suggestion for future posts.

On topic: Riot *is* trying to improve the community. The Tribunal has cut down on a ton of negativity, just check almost any of the "Hurr I got tribunal banned unfairly" topics, you'll see that in over 95% of cases the person banned completely deserved to be banned. You might say that the Tribunal is flawed because anyone can do it and spam intentionally incorrect votes (punishing someone who doesn't deserve it, pardoning someone who clearly does), but that is a small minority of voters; and Riot has measures in place to ban those users. Besides the troll voters, a lot of people in the Tribunal are people who legitimately care about improving the community.

Rioters who are in game with someone violating the summoners code have the ability to forward the game details to team PB&J, and Rioters are typically among the most chill players. Sometimes something gets through and a Rioter screws up, it happens, but again PB&J is on the case and gives them a warning too; just like the rest of us.

N1ghtcrawler26

12-15-2012

You've never been on Xbox Live, clearly.

It's not LoL's fault, it's the internet. Anonymity means people aren't afraid to say anything.

Anidan

12-15-2012

Dude.. don't threaten a shooting like that. Ever. That's a pretty fast way to get cops called on you if anybody knows you for a psych eval., and it's just heartless to threaten that.

Use the ignore button and report them after the game, it took me a while to actually do that (i had to be that "cool guy" idiot that always had a response - it didn't take a warning to get me to cut that **** out). You can do it, too.

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

im not threatening no shooting why would u think that im saying their lack of action will cause one person to act as so... not saying is 100percent, learn to read plz

XXPJ9

12-16-2012

and i have played my games tonight but when i get this repeatedly for no reason. this makes me worry. especially with what ppl are saying. i really wish i had the ability to send a "punch" email (a punch comes through ur screen and knocks ur ass out)

Leaver

12-16-2012

I play this game all the time and don't hear stuff like that, are you sure that you aren't on some level causing some of this?

NME Potato Zero

12-16-2012

where u gonna go shootin?