The 5 Core Skill Areas of League of Legends.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booker DeWitt

12-16-2012

bump for u

phatcat09

12-16-2012

Wow the amount of support I'm getting for this is something I'm truly thankful for.

Mansa TChalla

12-16-2012

How do I get past heavy front line teams? Like Chogath, etc etc

phatcat09

12-16-2012

Depends on who their laning with and who their jungler is.

Guy on a bus

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIFT Nimbles View Post
Counter Lee Sin.
More specifically, counter this lee sin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnSkjJpSK_A

phatcat09

12-16-2012

MS reduction of any kind and there's plenty of it. Once you break his ability to move and stay on people he is take out as long as he isn't proccing his flurry passive.

also you should see me play Zed.

you'll notice the fight with rengar had ot be sped up, that rengar had the advantage, but he was bad at anticipating Lee Sins jungle movements.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-16-2012

Bumping and posting here so that I hopefully remember to read this tomorrow when I have more time. Looks good on first scan.

Guy on a bus

12-16-2012

No you don't understand phatcat. Leesin teleports where ever he pleases. THERE IS NO BREAKING HIS MOVEMENT BECAUSE HE WILL JUST TELEPORT AND OWN.

There is no counter for him. Slow him? no problem. He doesn't walk around. HE MOTHER****ING TELEPORTS AROUND. Stun him? no problem. He will carry cruicible.

Watch the video phatcat. You will understand. There is no counter.

PracticalPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

@phatcat
I love you for this resource. It was relatively quick and easy to absorb and I am saving this link to give to new players.

Btw, typo at the beginning of one of the paragraphs. "Be extra weary of tank..." *wary

@Guy on a bus
Lee Sin inherently falls off late game. It's just how his champion works. As for teleporting around, dodge his Q and he can't jump to you. It's a skillshot, not a targeted willalwayswork ability. That said, Lee Sin is the champ to be to pull off stupid mobility plays with his double jump. On Crucible, if he gets that, he'll have a huge reduction in damage by spending all that money on a support item. This argument could be made for any champ.

He is indeed a menace early on, and a very good duelist to boot. Your best bet would be to ward, ward, and ward some more and play a defensive lane if he's coming. If you're safe enough that he has to Q to you to start the gank, you can probably flash out of it.

I keep saying that Sightstone isn't just for supports, but no one believes me.

phatcat09

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy on a bus View Post
No you don't understand phatcat. Leesin teleports where ever he pleases. THERE IS NO BREAKING HIS MOVEMENT BECAUSE HE WILL JUST TELEPORT AND OWN.

There is no counter for him. Slow him? no problem. He doesn't walk around. HE MOTHER****ING TELEPORTS AROUND. Stun him? no problem. He will carry cruicible.

Watch the video phatcat. You will understand. There is no counter.
Well if you don't want to listen that's fine don't ask for help if you're going to deflect it. slowing his mobility is the counter for his kit, what you do with the debuff determines if it'll do anything useful ---- having him significantly slowed will help you create distance which will stop his movement-kit because of his flurry passive.