Ask Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by チsk Ryze View Post
"Very well, Tybresa. I would most certainly appreciate you speaking to the academy professors." Ryze pondered for a moment. "Noteworthy? All of Valoran is worthy of interest and notice. But the greatest thing I discovered is, be you Noxian or Demacian, Piltish or Zaunite, the people themselves are mostly the same. They have their jobs, their hopes and fears, and their families. Despite their nation's reputation, the citizens themselves largely have similar lifestyles. It brings into perspective the feuds between states, and revealed the propoganda used to impart such radical views of the opposing nations."
Tybresa continued to smile as she listened to Ryze speak, though it gradually faded away as he spoke about the city states. When he finished, Tybresa had a small, sad frown on her face, blinking several times, seeming to think through what the champion had told her. She finally looked up to him, with a small smile - but it was quite noticeable that it was fake, and whatever it was she was thinking about was troubling her.

Mmm ... interesting conclusion there, Ryze. I have also noticed it ... she turns her gaze away, seeming to stare at nothing in particular. Shame that they cannot co-exist peacefully without quipping at each other ... each city-state have their own strengths and weaknesses. Can you imagine how Runeterra would be if Valoran would stand united...?

テ《k Ryze

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterRedCow View Post
(I will be honest this is my first attempt at RP and at the current moment I'm having technical problems with LoL, so I can't make another account, but I will as soon as possible.)

Veigar looks at Ryze trying to regain his composure
As much as I'd like to tell you much detail, I know very little of the matter at hand. You see someone I lo... A close associate, has been kidnapped by a group of rogue Zaunite mages, and my current power, although quite vast, is not enough to deal with the group alone. Since I cannot get in touch with my other contacts, I turned to you, the only person I know with such a vast arcanium and knowledge on magical matters. Please Ryze I beg of you, aid me in this matter.
Ryze smirked slightly before resuming his own composure. "Very well...I shall assist you. Personally. As you said, your power alone is not sufficient to handle this task. Perhaps another mage involved would help."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice was taken back by the sudden shock, noticing it left a mild burn mark across her palm. She looked over at Sam, showing her the mark.

"Ooh, that's nothing," Sam replied. She took a hold of Alice's hand and waved her own hand over the burn. Within seconds the burn was gone, and Alice was left with a feeling of relief.

"Thanks," Alice started, turning to Ryze, "Okay so I understand the point of that, but next time can we not demonstrate on me?"
"Most certainly." Ryze chuckled lightly. "I shall not target you from now on. Nonetheless, thank you for your cooperation." He jotted down a few more notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Really?" Lux asked. "I thought you'd jump at the chance to talk to someone practicing a new kind of magic."
"It's not that I do not want to; It is that I cannot find an opportunity. I rarely see her in a League match, and I cannot find her off the fields." Ryze replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa continued to smile as she listened to Ryze speak, though it gradually faded away as he spoke about the city states. When he finished, Tybresa had a small, sad frown on her face, blinking several times, seeming to think through what the champion had told her. She finally looked up to him, with a small smile - but it was quite noticeable that it was fake, and whatever it was she was thinking about was troubling her.

Mmm ... interesting conclusion there, Ryze. I have also noticed it ... she turns her gaze away, seeming to stare at nothing in particular. Shame that they cannot co-exist peacefully without quipping at each other ... each city-state have their own strengths and weaknesses. Can you imagine how Runeterra would be if Valoran would stand united...?
"A united Valoran could be an ultimate force for good. It is truly unfortunate that the States cannot see beyond their differences." He sighed. "But it will take more than the League to unite Valoran."

MasterRedCow

03-25-2013

Quote:
Ryze smirked slightly before resuming his own composure. "Very well...I shall assist you. Personally. As you said, your power alone is not sufficient to handle this task. Perhaps another mage involved would help."
I'm hoping that when you speak of another mage involved, you speak of yourself. If that is so, then I'd more than greatly thank you for your aid. If you speak of another mage, then I hope you can point me in their direction.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
"A united Valoran could be an ultimate force for good. It is truly unfortunate that the States cannot see beyond their differences." He sighed. "But it will take more than the League to unite Valoran."
Tybresa let out a sad chuckle.

Indeed, it truly seems like a worthy dream to hope for ... but impossible to achieve.

She lets out a sigh. But, I'd like to think that, perhaps, someday, Noxus and Demacia would reach some sort of agreement ... it is quite possible, despite the differences of culture and moral codes, for them to work together, as long as they have a common goal to work against, rather than focus on each other's differences.

She shook her head sorrowfully. Heavens knows it worked for my family...

(( Now now, don't be afraid to ask. I've put up the hints since the last post ...*nudges* ))

テ《k Ryze

03-25-2013

"Indeed. And once the two major powers form a truce, then the others would likely follow soon thereafter..." Ryze replied. He raised an eyebrow at Tybresa's comment about her family. "Your are of mixed heritage?" He asked. His tone was one of curiosity and interest.

AODRG

03-25-2013

Quote:
"Most certainly." Ryze chuckled lightly. "I shall not target you from now on. Nonetheless, thank you for your cooperation." He jotted down a few more notes.
"Yea Yea," Alice remarked, "So what was this all for anyway?"

"I told you, if we did this he'd give us some scroll that could potentially save someone's life from another Solari attack," Sam replied, "Perhaps when they realize their attacks won't work, they'll stop."

"Oh right, well in that case, did you need to see something else?" Alice directed toward Ryze, "I could forge a sword and duel with someone, or lock someone away in a prison, or even something less deadly."

Shandora

03-26-2013

Quote:
"Indeed. And once the two major powers form a truce, then the others would likely follow soon thereafter..." Ryze replied. He raised an eyebrow at Tybresa's comment about her family. "Your are of mixed heritage?" He asked. His tone was one of curiosity and interest.
Tybresa let out a soft sigh before a small smile played on her lips.

I believe you can say that ... I have only reconciled with my mother's family just five years ago - hence why nowadays I call myself Farrister-Cassalantar. In memory of both my heritages.

She shrugged her head. It is not ... as bad as it seems. I have lived in Noxus for a little while, I saw how they live, learned their history and their moral code ... and while I admit, it's quite opposite of what I was taught in Demacia ...

She tilted her head, slightly in thought. She wasn't quite sure how to express herself.

Suffice to say, I am proud of both my heritages, Ryze. She lets out a soft chuckle. I like to think I have the best from two worlds!

Dear Luxanna

03-26-2013

Quote:
"It's not that I do not want to; It is that I cannot find an opportunity. I rarely see her in a League match, and I cannot find her off the fields." Ryze replied.
"Hm, yeah, the League did a REALLY bad job regulating what powers she can use on the fields." Lux commented. "Off the fields, though, she's usually in that flying castle of hers', right? ...can Ryze fly~?"

テ《k Ryze

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterRedCow View Post
I'm hoping that when you speak of another mage involved, you speak of yourself. If that is so, then I'd more than greatly thank you for your aid. If you speak of another mage, then I hope you can point me in their direction.
"I do indeed speak of myself. However, if you intend to lead me into some sort of trap, I am afraid that you may very well find yourself outclassed." Ryze chuckled. "Nonetheless, your motives seem pure, so I will offer you my services. Where do we start?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Yea Yea," Alice remarked, "So what was this all for anyway?"

"I told you, if we did this he'd give us some scroll that could potentially save someone's life from another Solari attack," Sam replied, "Perhaps when they realize their attacks won't work, they'll stop."

"Oh right, well in that case, did you need to see something else?" Alice directed toward Ryze, "I could forge a sword and duel with someone, or lock someone away in a prison, or even something less deadly."
"No, I presume it is all but a variation of the same technique. Energy manipulation and solidification is rather old news, if rarely practiced due to high mana costs." Ryze shrugged. "Could you get the blue tome on the third shelf from the wall, entitled 'Curses and Cures: a Mage's guide to Hexcraft and Witchery'?" He asked, before reaching down into a cupboard and retrieving a blank scroll and a hextech fountain pen loaded with shimmering blue ink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa let out a soft sigh before a small smile played on her lips.

I believe you can say that ... I have only reconciled with my mother's family just five years ago - hence why nowadays I call myself Farrister-Cassalantar. In memory of both my heritages.

She shrugged her head. It is not ... as bad as it seems. I have lived in Noxus for a little while, I saw how they live, learned their history and their moral code ... and while I admit, it's quite opposite of what I was taught in Demacia ...

She tilted her head, slightly in thought. She wasn't quite sure how to express herself.

Suffice to say, I am proud of both my heritages, Ryze. She lets out a soft chuckle. I like to think I have the best from two worlds!
"Most interesting indeed. I am glad that you were able to come to terms with your history and have a favorable outcome from the situation. I've known several who do not nearly have to handle the sort of familial issue you have, and yet still find it hard to come to terms with their own families." Ryze shook his head sadly. "Oh, how youth can blind you to many things in life..." He chuckled at Tybresa's last sentence. "Indeed, it would seem so. I would say that you have handled the situation admirably."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Hm, yeah, the League did a REALLY bad job regulating what powers she can use on the fields." Lux commented. "Off the fields, though, she's usually in that flying castle of hers', right? ...can Ryze fly~?"
"That is an underexaggeration... and yes, I know of her castle, and yes, I can fly. However, I cannot fly all the way to Ionia as a day-trip, not without a major external power-boost." he replied. "Again, my studies tie me to my home."

AODRG

03-26-2013

Quote:
"No, I presume it is all but a variation of the same technique. Energy manipulation and solidification is rather old news, if rarely practiced due to high mana costs." Ryze shrugged. "Could you get the blue tome on the third shelf from the wall, entitled 'Curses and Cures: a Mage's guide to Hexcraft and Witchery'?" He asked, before reaching down into a cupboard and retrieving a blank scroll and a hextech fountain pen loaded with shimmering blue ink.
"
Alice nodded, "Of course."

She quickly runs over toward the shelf, brings the book down (telepathically of course), and returns shortly afterwards, "Here you are."

"Well you seem awfully energetic all of the sudden," Sam remarked, "You steal one of Lux's energy drinks?"

"Hmm? Energetic?" Alice asked in a somewhat hurried tone, "I think you're crazy."