Ask Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

02-09-2013

Maya teleports in with no sound or any trace of her even teleporting.

"Hello, Rogue Mage. Has your kind perfected the teleporting I have done."

She teleports around and it looks like she is being moved with out moving.

"It's interesting isn't it? Also, how could you manipulate sound with out an instrument?"

テ《k Ryze

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"There's an infinite amount of magic to discover, you'll never do it all." Lux said. "Don't spend too much of your life on this stuff. Maybe... maybe you should check Miss Fortune's love counseling place~."
"Lux, promise that you will not try to set me up with anyone." Ryze said, crossing his arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Maya teleports in with no sound or any trace of her even teleporting.

"Hello, Rogue Mage. Has your kind perfected the teleporting I have done."

She teleports around and it looks like she is being moved with out moving.

"It's interesting isn't it? Also, how could you manipulate sound with out an instrument?"
"I am a human, thank you very much." Ryze said, frowning slightly. "And yes, the Flash spell is rather well-known amongst our mages. As for your other question, my research has led me to believe that sound-altering magic falls under the domain of air magic."

Dear Luxanna

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by チsk Ryze View Post
"Lux, promise that you will not try to set me up with anyone." Ryze said, crossing his arms
"WHATABOUTAHRI... oh... okay." Lux said. After a second's pause, she gave a coy smile. "Fine~."

テ《k Ryze

02-10-2013

Quote:
"WHATABOUTAHRI... oh... okay." Lux said. After a second's pause, she gave a coy smile. "Fine~."
"I intend to hold you to that promise, you know. I always saw the Crownguard family as a very honorable, trustworthy family, and I would hate to be proven wrong." Ryze said, smiling slightly. He hoped that making her promise would keep her in check...

Dear Luxanna

02-11-2013

Quote:
"I intend to hold you to that promise, you know. I always saw the Crownguard family as a very honorable, trustworthy family, and I would hate to be proven wrong." Ryze said, smiling slightly. He hoped that making her promise would keep her in check...
"...you're making me swear on my family name?" Lux asked. "Oh, you are MEAN."

テ《k Ryze

02-11-2013

Quote:
"...you're making me swear on my family name?" Lux asked. "Oh, you are MEAN."
"Not mean, just smart." Ryze replied, his grin growing slightly wider.

(Besides, a smart person can get around that no problem. No, I'm not inviting it.)

Dear Luxanna

02-12-2013

Quote:
"Not mean, just smart." Ryze replied, his grin growing slightly wider.

(Besides, a smart person can get around that no problem. No, I'm not inviting it.)
"Hmph." Lux huffed. "Fine, I won't try to set you up with anyone. Even though I think it'd really be good for you~."

テ《k Ryze

02-12-2013

Quote:
"Hmph." Lux huffed. "Fine, I won't try to set you up with anyone. Even though I think it'd really be good for you~."
"Thank you." Ryze replied. "And don't worry your concerns have been noted and will be considered at a later date."

Dear Luxanna

02-13-2013

Quote:
"Thank you." Ryze replied. "And don't worry your concerns have been noted and will be considered at a later date."
"...um... considered?" Lux asked. "Why would... you..." Her eyes widened, and she blushed profusely. "I-I-I'm dating already!"

テ《k Ryze

02-13-2013

Quote:
"...um... considered?" Lux asked. "Why would... you..." Her eyes widened, and she blushed profusely. "I-I-I'm dating already!"
Ryze facepalmed. "Of course I know this, yes. And I was not implying that in any way....Am I not just a tad old for you??" Ryze shook his head. "I merely meant to say that I would consider your suggestion that I enter into a 'relationship' with someone at a later date."