Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

01-30-2013

Ryze thought for a moment. "...Yes, some of the newer mages were a bit troublesome. Syndra, as one example in particular. But the problem is not that they are so powerful; it's that these powerful mages did not need much training in order to harness their inherent gifts. More and more mages are becoming incredibly powerful from the very beginning, such as Annie, Nunu, Ezreal, and, again, Syndra. This trend is incredibly distressing, in my opinion. What if the power levels of such young mages continue to scale in the manner they are now? When Annie is an adult, she could become the most powerful mage in all of Valoran. And what of her offspring, in turn? The possibilities are, quite frankly, frightening."

Dear Luxanna

01-30-2013

"Hey, I learned stuff very easily, too." Lux said. "Don't be too nervous. Most of us mean Valoran no harm, right? Syndra... I don't know." She sighed sadly. "Such potential. Have you tried talking to her?"

Ásk Ryze

01-30-2013

"Yes, I know you do. But you, at least, needed to train. The champions I mentioned had little to no training." Ryze sighed. "And no, I haven't seen her around in a while. She is probably busy with League matters. But I will definitely speak to her soon."

Dear Luxanna

01-31-2013

"I can't imagine how that's gonna go." Lux said. "Might wanna come with backup, or something. I hear she's way more powerful than the League lets her show."

Ásk Ryze

01-31-2013

"I am pretty sure that I can take her. It's not like I wandered the land for half my life learning magical secrets for no reason." Ryze chuckled. "At the very least, I can defend myself from her magic."

Dear Luxanna

01-31-2013

"Hmph, wandering." Lux said teasingly. "I hope you learned more than what the College of Magic could have taught you. Your way seems hard~."

Ásk Ryze

01-31-2013

"I doubt that any of the mages in the College of Magic knew of Thorn Magic before I became a champion." Ryze chuckled. "And it was hard indeed, but word of powerful magic spreads quickly. It was more rooting out which rumors were folktale and which were true. But the learning itself was challenging indeed."

A Dead Potato

01-31-2013

((New tourney thread is up))

Ásk Ryze

01-31-2013

(I shall visit ASAP.)

Dear Luxanna

02-01-2013

Quote:
Ásk Ryze:
"I doubt that any of the mages in the College of Magic knew of Thorn Magic before I became a champion." Ryze chuckled. "And it was hard indeed, but word of powerful magic spreads quickly. It was more rooting out which rumors were folktale and which were true. But the learning itself was challenging indeed."

"Cool~." Lux said brightly. "Anyway... I guess, your ask place, umm..." She blushed lightly. "Is there a Mrs. Ryze~?"