please increase IP per game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grenolf

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panteperu View Post
Riot have been going as cheap as their greed growths.

They reduced IP per game (100 IP for 40 minutes won games)
No more IP from tribunal
No champ price variety
No champ price reductions

These are no big news for players nowadays, in a game where you need around 500k IP to get all champs, and at least 20k IP for runes (and some 12.6k for a couple extra runes pages)

Sure the game is free but it is free "under their terms", not all 6300 champs get into the weekly rotation, only the cheapest champs keep getting there over and over, so in fact you cant enjoy all champions.
New champions wont go into the weekly rotation at the second week after they are released.

And they like talking about how "friendly" they are to their fan base.... come on.
go play an actual free game then. like solitaire...

FlynnOFlenniken

12-15-2012

That's part of the reason I've only been going for win of the day bonuses lately. The only reason I play games without my real life friends is to earn ip so I can have more options when I do get to play with them. Non win of the day bonus games without my friends just aren't really worth my time currently.

Method512

12-15-2012

I farmed 5200 IP in 14 days. And this was playing way over the amount I usually play, cause I need to buy 1 champion for a 5 man premade. It's a bit ridiculous the amount of time I have to play to have ip for 1 champion of 6.3k...which is a good amount btw.

KoryoMusa

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method512 View Post
I farmed 5200 IP in 14 days. And this was playing way over the amount I usually play, cause I need to buy 1 champion for a 5 man premade. It's a bit ridiculous the amount of time I have to play to have ip for 1 champion of 6.3k...which is a good amount btw.
This.
As I posted earlier, this made my friend leave.
Too add insult to injury, there are no IP sales.

Method512

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryoMusa View Post
This.
As I posted earlier, this made my friend leave.
Too add insult to injury, there are no IP sales.
Never thought about it, but IP sales would be great. Even if not half the price, at least taking 2k would be better than nothing. The reason I still play is because there was a time where I was really active and farmed quite a bit (have 54 champions now) so I have diversity. But still, the point remains!

Whoayeah

12-16-2012

Riot secretively trying to make $$$ by encouraging IP boosts