Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

please increase IP per game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GzMk

12-15-2012

The current rate of ip given for wins or losses is very low. I even started playing ranked to get more ip but still no difference. The current rate is so low it is painful to farm up 6.3k ....i used to do it in less than a week and my frequency playing LoL has not changed. now i have been playing for more than 2 weeks and i still have yet to reach 5.5k....either increase ip rates or lower champion costs...please i feel like i'm playing a lousy korean MMORPG with a never ending grind fest....

Reäpër

12-15-2012

I like you.

Proxy345

12-15-2012

I usually get around 100-120IP per match that I do if I won by the other team's nexus being destroyed and not by them surrendering. It would take roughly 63 wins in total to get a 6300IP champ,which would be almost 3 days so it doesn't take a week actually.

DistilledSkill

12-15-2012

Quote:
Proxy345:
I usually get around 100-120IP per match that I do if I won by the other team's nexus being destroyed and not by them surrendering. It would take roughly 63 wins in total to get a 6300IP champ,which would be almost 3 days so it doesn't take a week actually.

21 games a day?
:/

Tezzarules990

12-15-2012

Riot strategy: Play 20+ hrs a week for the champ or regularly fork out money to cover new champ costs

GzMk

12-15-2012

well i don't play as much as u...and u do not get 100 - 120 ip anymore.....its in the region of 60-80 ip for a win and 50-70 ip for a loss....i mean if u want to reduce do it gradually like 5% reduction or something.....reducing it by almost 40% is mental.....

AxeRaider

12-15-2012

to farm 6300 in 2 wweeks you need to play about 4-5 games a day 3 if they all long game wins.

AxeRaider

12-15-2012

Quote:
GzMk:
well i don't play as much as u...and u do not get 100 - 120 ip anymore.....its in the region of 60-80 ip for a win and 50-70 ip for a loss....i mean if u want to reduce do it gradually like 5% reduction or something.....reducing it by almost 40% is mental.....

stop stomp your opponemts then. max ip for a win in ranked is 100+

Asheishardrofljk

12-15-2012

Quote:
Proxy345:
What? 3 days for 63 wins... do you even factor in losses? No one wins that much.

br0ked

12-15-2012

I agree, its almost like they are trying to force people to buy the IP boosts. Its like playing EQ back in the old days when it took like a month to get through lvl 30..