Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

champ select, trolls AND ban time for dodge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS18660e887cebcdc9f13de

12-15-2012

ok its all happened to us...ur 1st pick u pick an ap mid...and someone 3 picks bellow u that called mid trolls picks sona jungle with revive and teleport.... now...if i see this as a way to LOSE IN RANKED where i DO NOT want to lose cuz earing elo is hard enough with bad players as is...why would i stick around to lose a game? so why WHHYY is it such a big deal for someone to dodge? no ban big deal u gotta go in que for another 20 seconds...thats much better than loseing a game? plz plllzzz join me in this and have riot give u no ban for dodging

2 game sin a row... i 2nd pick janna mid...5 pick goes zyra jungle smite revive i dodge 30 min wait
nxt game AFTER THE 30MIN ban time
1st pick ap mid
2nd top
3rd adc
4th ap mid
5th adc?
and i dodge?and i get in trouble for someones retardation?

sigh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

verney

12-15-2012

you need to make sure to respect the players who call a position, just because your first pick, dosnt mean you have the authority to pick what position you want. If someone in a pick below you says he wants a certain position, communicate with them, ask if they can go somewhere else or you could go somewhere else. In league, there are bad players, but most of the time, its not 100% the other persons fault, you have to give and take. Thats the secret to getting a good team, dont force them into things they cant handle, just because you want a spot. Also knowing how to play a couple different positions is ideal