Riot, a possibility of Yordle Stompers/Breathstealer in S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kimeramon

01-26-2013

With my question, I'm wondering if such Alpha/Beta items could be reworked and introduced back into the game? Maybe a 'Support' version of Breathstealer (Which had an Exhaust like active) so supports can be more flexible with their Summoner Spells such as using Clairvoyance, Heal etc.

Also with regards of Yordle Stompers (which gave you 240 CD Flash and Enhanced Movement 2), perhaps increase the CD, and that its affected only by the Artificer Mastery for CDR, and also make it that it would punish people for using the active and selling the item (like when I play an AD Carry and buy a GA, when the active is used up, I immediately sell it and purchase a QSS since I can wait for the CD and repurchase the item again), that the boots CD doesn't decrease unless you have the boots in your inventory.

EDIT: The reason for this is that Flash is just too overused as a Summoner Spell and most of the plays are generated by it as opposed to other spells like Teleport or Ghost, so the ability to use other underused masteries would be great, and having such an item on Boots since it would give competition whether you want to sacrifice Mercury Treads/Ninja Tabi's etc for such an item.

FreeGothitelle

01-26-2013

Err
Afaik summoner spells were introduced because they didn't want their effects to take item slots.
Also boots that gave a flash would be OP.
People would just take them and flash for double flashing action, or flash+ghost to become immune to ganks.

67chrome

01-27-2013

The problem with having Flash on boots is that all the boots currently available don't offer anything near as useful - the best ones are 35% reduction in the duration of CC effects and marginal MR, which is significantly less useful than being able to dodge an ability completely. You'd just turn the summoner spell that's always picked into a pair of boots that's always picked.